Mari State Medical University Russia was founded in the year of 1972. It is one of the recognized universities, situated in the capital city of Mari EI Republic. Mari State University Russia is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Russia.
The university is spread over the area of 128,000 square meters. It has the capacity to cover more than 8000 students every year for medical education. The University has 7 educational buildings are developed for lectures and practising of the students.
Mari State Medical University Russia
The University consists of 6 faculties and 5 institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The staff embraces 100+ doctors teach medical subjects in both Russian or English language.
|Name of Institute||Mari State Medical University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1972|
|Location||Ploshchad’ Lenina, 1, Yoshkar-Ola, Respublika Mariy El, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||06|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Academic Session Start||1st September 2020|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Ministry of education and science Russia
- Approved by: MCI, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
- Awards: Mari State University is awarded the Gold Medal European Quality in June 2009.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
The Mari State Medical University Russia offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Faculty of Medicine (MBBS)||NA||6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Faculty & Staff
The University consists of 6 faculties and 5 institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
The Admission procedure for Mari State Medical University Russia is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Russia.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Russia. All the Best..!!
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Mari State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before taking admission in Mari State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before going to apply for Mari State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Russia. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follow:
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 6th||7th – 12th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Russia.
The fees structure of the Mari State Medical University Russia for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Fees Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|One Time Package||——-||———–||21500 USD|
|Per Year||5500 USD||4500 USD||28000 USD|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mari State University Russia|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Russia.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever’s Best MBBS college in Russia.
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Ploshchad’ Lenina, 1, Yoshkar-Ola,
Mari El Republic, Russia
Phone: +7 968 565-04-64
Official Website: maristateuniversity.com
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced with hot dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism etc.|
MBBS in Russia 2020 Fact Check;
Russian higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advance and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Russia a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure which involves fast processing of paper works and no entrance test at the majority of Russian universities. Here are some of the fact check to counter safety measures of Russia for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
Pros & Cons:
Do you know? According to OECD, Russia has the most educated population in the world, outperforming Canada, Japan, Israel and the USA. More than half of Russians have higher education qualification. More than 200,000 people from 168 countries come to study at Russian universities. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Russia, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Russia
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical universities of Russia (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Russia don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Russia are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Russia’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Russia provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Russian medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Russia offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Russia
- As Russian is the local language in Russia, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Russian Language after the class hour.
- The entire Visa process for Russia is very tough as it takes more than two months after document submission to the concern embassy.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. MBBS in Russia, Is it a good choice?
Ans. Of course, it is a smart idea to pursue medical studies from Russia. All you have to do is take care of these critical things:
- Do plan for MCI screening test from the first year of your medical studies.
- Do not get spoiled by the lifestyle and night culture of the country. As it will take a lot of efforts to clear the MCI Screening Test, once you come back to India.
Q2. When does the academic year start in Russian Medical College?
Ans. The academic year in all Russian medical university starts from 1st September.
Q3. Is student visa a mandatory in Russia?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Russia.
Q4. Can a student get an education loan for a medical program in Russia?
Ans.YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Q5. How many times can medical student appear in the MCI screening test?
Ans. MCI doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of times a student can take the test.
Q7. Can a student do an internship from India after completing a medical program in Russia?
Ans. Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test directed by the Medical Council of India.
Q9. Is the Russian Medical Course acceptable in other countries?
Ans. Yes. The Russian medical colleges are authorized by WHO and UNESCO.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers