World-renowned Medical Universities with a rewarding investment of time, finance and career acquisition, MBBS in Czechoslovakia is truly an epitome of quality and affordable education.
Czechoslovakia MBBS Colleges are recognised and accredited by some of the best-known organisations of the world, like WHO and MCI. So, if you are an Indian aspirant and dream to hold an MBBS degree from most known universities of the world then Czechoslovakia is just the right place for you, and this is just the right article for you as we are going to decode every aspect related to MBBS in Czechoslovakia 2020, from procedure to pros and cons to top Czechoslovakia MBBS colleges. For your every question this is the destination. Stay tuned!
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for the NEET Examination Click Here
Czechoslovakia, or Czech and Slovak, is a former country in central Europe comprising the historical lands of Bohemia, Moravia and Slovakia. Between 1938-1945 the nation was occupied by Nazi Germany, and during the period of 1948-1989, it was under Soviet domination. However, January 1 1993, made a peaceful separation of Czechoslovakia into two new separate countries, The Czech Republic and Slovakia.
|Area||127,900 km2 (49,400 sq mi)|
|Language||Common Language: Czech, Slovak, German
Hungarian, Yiddish and Rusyn
|Climate||Summer Daytime Temperatures Reach 20-25°C
But Sometimes Quite Higher, 30°C or more
|Literacy Rate||99 %|
|Time Zone||Czechia (GMT+2)|
|Religion||Undeclared: 44.7%, No religion: 34.5%, Catholic Church: 10.5%
Believers who do not identify with any religion: 6.8%
Other Christian Churches: 1.1%, Protestantism: 1.0%, Other: 0.7%
Here we have mentioned some Useful Resources of NEET that will help you defiantly to crack this exam.
MBBS in the Czechoslovakia Fact Check
Czechoslovakia higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Czecho-Slovakia a preferred destination for medical studies is their easy admission procedure which involves fast processing of paper works and no entrance test. Here are some of the fact check for safety measures in Czecho-Slovakia for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- The cities of Czecho-Slovakia are much safer than one can consider for a safe medical destination, but it’s still a good idea to be aware of your surroundings and avoid bad neighbourhoods of the city.
- Never forget to carry your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while visiting out of the campus.
MBBS in Czechoslovakia Eligibility Condition
Czechoslovakia has always been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Czechoslovakia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Admission Starts||August – September|
Here have to provide NEET Sample Papers that will help you to crack this examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
Admission Procedure MBBS in Czechoslovakia
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Czechoslovakia is very simple, basic and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you receive an offer letter, save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired Czechoslovakia MBBS colleges, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Czechoslovakia.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Czechoslovakia. All the Best..!!
Before taking admission in Czechoslovakia MBBS colleges do not forget to carry all these below-mentioned and related documents with you.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Belize Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Czechoslovakia
Before going to Czechoslovakia for Medical Studies do compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Czechoslovakia. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Czechoslovakia are as follow:
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 6th||7th – 12th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Czechoslovakia.
Recognition of Czechoslovakia Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Czechoslovakia MBBS colleges are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Czechoslovakia.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Top MBBS Colleges in Czechoslovakia
Below-mentioned is the updated list 2020-21 of all Medical or MBBS Colleges in Czechoslovakia officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link or Read more link, it will provide the list of best medical colleges.
Do you ever wish to study in one of the oldest universities in the world? Than Charles University is exactly the right institute for you. Founded in the year 1348, it is still celebrated as a modern, dynamic, and prestigious institute of higher education. It is the largest and most renowned Czech University and also best-rated according to International rankings.
|Course Offered||MBBS ( 6 Years)|
|Average Fee||14,050€ (First Year)|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Admission Process||Click Here|
|Admission Through||Click Here|
|College Profile||Click here|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Palacky University Olomouc
Founded in the 16th century and packed with long-standing traditions, Palacky University Olomouc is the oldest university in Moravia and the second oldest university in the Czech Republic. Today it is a modern higher education facility offering a wide range of study programmes and copious scientific and research activities. Alone in the year 2019, more than 22,000 students studied here.
|Course Offered||MBBS ( 6 Years)|
|Average Fee||10,000 € (First Year)|
|Admission Process||Click Here|
|Admission Through||Click Here|
|College Profile||Click Here|
|Review this College||Click Here|
MBBS in Czechoslovakia Fees Structure 2020-21
Both the Czech Republic and Slovakia is known for its medical programs. Indian students can gain the advantage of studying MBBS in Czechoslovakia, as the class size is small you can easily clear your doubts and increase your knowledge of the subject. The classrooms are practically oriented which increases the interests of the students in the subject. Courses offered here range from general medicine to specialized medical courses and other medical-related fields like Pharmacy, Nursing etc. The MBBS fees structure of any of the Czechoslovakia MBBS colleges is less than various Indian private Medical Colleges. Let’s have a look at MBBS fee structure of some of the best Czechoslovakia MBBS colleges.
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|Charles University, Prague||14,050€||NA|
|Palacky University in Olomouc||10,000€||NA|
Disclaimer: The above-mentioned fees structure is approximate in nature and may be scheduled to change.
Pros & Cons
Do you know in Czech-Slovakia education was free at all levels and compulsory from age 6 to 15? There was a highly developed system of apprenticeship training and vocational schools supplemented general secondary schools and institutions of higher education. MBBS in Czecho-Slovakia is one of the preferred destinations of Indian students. The MCI provides approval for many medical colleges and universities. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Czecho-Slovakia, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Czecho-Slovakia
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical universities of Czecho-Slovakia (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Czecho-Slovakia don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Czecho-Slovakia are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Czecho-Slovakia’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the Czech language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Czecho-Slovakia provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Czech medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Czecho-Slovakia offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Czecho-Slovakia
- As Czech is the local language in Czecho-Slovakia, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Czech Language after the class hour.
- The entire Visa process for Czecho-Slovakia is very tough as it takes more than two months after document submission to the concern embassy.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is student visa a mandatory in Czecho-Slovakia?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Czecho-Slovakia.
Q2. What is the medium of instruction?
Ans. English is the medium of instruction for all the universities and is widely spoken throughout the country.
Q3. Can I practice in my country after I study medicine from Czechoslovakia?
Ans. Yes, you can practice in your country, provided you comply with the rules and laws of the medical council or Medical board of your country. The University is recognized by the World Health Organization and other bodies.
Q4. What is MCI Screening Test?
Ans. Тhе Меdісаl Соunсіl оf Іndіа stірulаtеs thаt аll studеnts studуіng МВВЅ рrоgrаmmе frоm Меdісаl Соllеgеs оutsіdе Іndіа аnd wаntіng tо рrасtісе іn Іndіа аftеr соmрlеtіоn оf thеіr рrоgrаmmе, nееd tо арреаr fоr а “Ѕсrееnіng Теst”. Fоr mоrе іnfоrmаtіоn rеgаrdіng МСІ Ѕсrееnіng rеfеr.
Q5. Are there English-taught study programmes in the Czech Republic?
Ans. There are many study programmes and courses taught in English or in another foreign language. You can search for the most suitable study programme for you based on the university or programme.
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Singapore||Click Here|
|MBBS in Guyana||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bulgaria||Click Here|
|MBBS in New Zealand||Click Here|
|MBBS in Tanzania||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Poland||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Italy||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Malaysia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Germany||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers