Nangelil Ayurveda Medical College Ernakulam is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Kerala. The college is popularly known as Nangelil Ayurvedic College Ernakulam (NAMC Ernakulam) and was founded in the year 2001.
NAMC Ernakulam is Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
The college was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Nangelil Ayurvedic College Ernakulam was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Ernakulam.
Useful Resources for NEET UG
Here in the table, you will get the most important materials for NEET-UG like books, sample papers and many other things are available here. For those students who have the hunger to clear, NEET-UG must go though, it will definitely help you.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for NEET-UG 2020 Examination Click Here
Nangelil Ayurvedic College Ernakulam
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of NAMC Ernakulam.
|College Name||Nangelil Ayurveda Medical College Ernakulam|
|Popular Name||NAMC Ernakulam, Nangelil Ayurvedic College Ernakulam|
|Location||Nellikuzhy.P.O, Kothamangalam, Pin-686691|
|Affiliated with||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Kerala|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Nangelil Ayurvedic College Ernakulam (NAMC Ernakulam) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Private
Read Also: NEET Examination Dress Code for Male & Female
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Teaching Manpower
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||60||5 year 6 months|
|Ayurveda Therapist Course||Ayurveda||30||1 year|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Here we have provided NEET-UG 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NEET-UG 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Biology Sample Papers
|Biology Sample Paper||Download Here|
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Course Name||Graduation||Annual Fees||Monthly Hostel Fees|
**Mentioned fees are subjected to change.
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Kerala Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off Marks 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Kerala Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
Before we speak the counseling procedure for Kerala Ayush NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
To know more CLICK HERE.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental/Ayurveda Colleges in Kerala must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2020. Counseling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
To know more about NEET Counselling visit NEET UG Counseling.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Nangelil Ayurveda Medical College Ernakulam|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- NaNangelil Ayurvedic College Ernakulam (NAMC Ernakulam) is one of the premier Institute in Ernakulam.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BAMS Institute in Kerala.
Nangelil Ayurveda Medical College Ernakulam
Address: Kothamangalam, Ernakulam-686691, Kerala
Phone: 0485 282 2032
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Question: What is the time of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 7 Days
Question: Specify penalty, if any, in case of candidate resigns after a final round of counselling?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.