National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET PG 2019) exam Notification has been released. This Admission Seeker may submit NEET Form only online mode. According to NEET Official Information, The last date of the submission of NEET application form 2019 will most likely to begin from the October 2019 (Tentative) and application will be closed by last week of November 2019. NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into medical & dental PG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (PG) 2019. NEET-PG 2019 will be conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE).
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with NEET PG 2019 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
NEET PG 2019 Brief Description
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) Entrance Examination 2019
Why choose NEET PG 2019?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of NEET PG 2019 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose NEET PG 2019 Entrance Exam.
- NEET PG Conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE) cities across India.
- NEET PG is the national level examination for admission to Postgraduate course such as MD/MS/Diploma.
- NEET 2019 application form available online Only.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
So, if you have already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about NEET PG Admission Test 2019. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on NEET 2019 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of NEET 2019 is given below:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Those Aspirants who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
**Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
NEET PG Admission 2019
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NEET PG 2019 Admission form.
- One has to Visit the official website of NEET (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to Select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the Photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
There is given blow Important Tips related to NEET 2019
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
Last year only the exam pattern was modified. So there are very less chances of any changes being introduced in NEET PG 2019. Still, if there are, then changes will be updated here as soon as NBE announces any. Until then, you can refer to the latest pattern to prepare.
|SL.NO.||SUBJECT||SUBJECT WISE WEIGHTAGE OF QUESTIONS|
|8||SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|GENERAL MEDICINE INCLUDING DERMATOLOGY & VENERELOGY & PSYCHIATRY||45|
|9.||GENERAL SURGERY INCLUDING ORTHOPEDICS, ANAESTHESIA & RADIODIAGNOSIS||45|
|10.||OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||30|
Note: For every correct answer, a candidate will be awarded 4 marks, there will be negative marking as 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect Answer.
Category-wise Application Fees for the JMI Application form 2019 is mentioned below-
NEET PG 2019 Application fees
|General and OBC||Rs.3750/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Net Banking
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the NEET 2019 will be released 4 to 5 days before the examination. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be downloaded from official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her NEET PG 2019 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download admit card for NEET 2019 Entrance examination.
- Visit NEET UG entrance exam Admit Card Download.
- Click on NEET Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter any two details from – Application Number (6 digits), Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download NEET admit card.
- Take a clear print of NEET Entrance Exam 2019 Admit card.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) Result will be declared after 1 Months of Exams (Tentative). The result will be released online on the website. Students can Check their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for NEET 2019
- Go to the official website of NEET
- Click on “NEET Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download. (Take out its printed copy)
NEET 2019 Answer Key
The important answer key of NEET 2019 will be released within a week of examination. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode through the Official website. The aspirant may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key. All of the right answers to the questions asked in the offline entrance examination of NEET 2019 will be present in the answer key. Students have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged. The payment will be refunded in case of the challenge is accepted by the Board.
|Availability of application form||October 2019|
|Last date to register||November 2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee||Novembe 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||4 to 5 days before the examination|
|NEET PG entrance test||January 2020|
|Result Declaration||January 4th week, 2020|
|1st Round of Counselling schedule||March 2020|
|2nd Round of Counselling Schedule||April 2020|
|S.No||Exam Center||S.No||Exam Center||S.No||Exam Center|
|29||BOKARO STEEL CITY||79||IDUKKI||129||MALAPPURAM|
Aspirant may also check the important links related the NEET PG 2019:
|NEET PG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Books||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Help Desk||011-22041807, 011-22041808|
|NEET Branch||011-22019683, 011-22521081|
|Special Help Line for NEET Exam||9599590192, 9599590193, 9399590194, 9599590195, 9599590196|
For any Query related to NEET PG notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!