National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET PG 2020) exam Notification has been released. This Admission Seeker may submit NEET Form only online mode. According to NEET Official Information, The last date of the submission of NEET application form 2020 will most likely to begin from the 1st November 2019 and application will be closed by 21st November 2019. NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into medical & dental PG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (PG) 2020. NEET PG Exam will be conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE).
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with NEET PG 2020 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG 2020 Exam Date||5 January 2020|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||300 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
Exam Dates (Announced)
|Official Notification||November 1, 2019|
|Application form release||November 1, 2019|
|Deadline to fill the application form||November 21, 2019|
|Registration for NEET PG mock tests||December 20, 2019|
|Admit card of NEET PG release date||December 28, 2019|
|Deadline to download admit card||January 5, 2020|
|NEET PG Exam date||January 5, 2020|
|Announcement of Result||January 31, 2020|
|NEET PG Rank Card available for download||First week of February 2020|
|Merit List for AIQ||First week of March 2020|
|Counselling starts from||Second week of March 2020|
Why choose NEET PG 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of NEET PG 2020 exam which will give the answer to the question Why to choose NEET PG 2020 Entrance Exam.
- NEET PG 2020 exam is conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE) across different cities in India.
- NEET PG is the national level examination for admission to Postgraduate course such as MD/MS/Diploma courses for the academic session 2020 which will include the following:
i. All India 50% quota seats (all States & UT ’s)
ii. State quota seats. (including the UT ’s )
iii. All Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
iv. Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
v. DNB Post MBBS Courses.
- The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET PG for 2020 session:
i. AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS
ii. PGIMER, Chandigarh
iii. JIPMER, Puducherry
iv. NIMHANS, Bengaluru
v. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
- NEET PG 2020 application form is available online only.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
So, if you have already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about NEET PG Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on NEET PG Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of NEET PG 2020 exam is given below:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of the internship must be completed before 31st March 2020.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Those Aspirants who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
**Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
To Know More about Eligibility Criteria Click Here
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NEET PG 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of NEET (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
|NEET PG 2020 FOR ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE COURSES|
|• All India 50% quota |
• Medical Educational Institutions of Central Govt.
• AFMS Institutions
• Universities established by an act of Parliament
• Deemed Universities
To be filled at All India level by Directorate General Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India www.mcc.nic.in
|• State Quota Seats in Government |
/Private Medical Institutions in State Institutions established by State. Govt.
• Universities established by an Act of State / Union Territory Legislature, Municipal Bodies Trust, society, Company or Minority Institutions
To be filled by the concerned State Government /Designated Counseling Authority
Other Post Graduation Exam
|Name of the Exam||Remarks|
|DNB-PDCET||Ranking examination for entry to various post diploma DNB courses|
|FMGE (SCREENING TEST)||Conducted as per Screening Test Regulations, 2002.|
|NEET-SS||For admission to all MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses|
|NEET-MDS||For admission to all MDS Courses|
|Fellowship Entrance Test||For admission to FNB (Fellow of National Board) Courses|
Note: NBE conducts the above examinations on an All India basis on Computer-Based Platform.
|S.No||Exam Center||S.No||Exam Center||S.No||Exam Center|
|29||BOKARO STEEL CITY||79||IDUKKI||129||MALAPPURAM|
|3||Embryology and Genetics|
To Know full NEET PG 2020 Syllabus Click Here
|Subjects||Book Name||Buy Here|
|Microbiology||Self-Assessment & Review Microbiology & Immunology||Buy Here|
|Pathology||Pathologic Basis of Disease||Buy Here|
|Pharmacology||Review of Pharmacology||Buy Here|
|Forensic Medicine||Self-Assessment & Review of Basic Subjects (Anatomy & Forensic Medicine)||Buy Here|
To Know all Books Click Here
There is given below Important Tips related to NEET PG 2020
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
Category-wise Application Fees for the NEET PG Application form 2020 is mentioned below-
NEET PG 2020 Application fees
|General and OBC||Rs.3750/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Net Banking
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Last year only the exam pattern was modified. So there are very fewer chances of any changes being introduced in NEET PG 2020. Still, if there are, then changes will be updated here as soon as NBE announces any. Until then, you can refer to the latest pattern to prepare.
|SL. NO.||SUBJECT||SUBJECT WISE WEIGHTAGE OF QUESTIONS|
To Know Full NEET PG Exam pattern Click Here
The medium of Paper available Exam Center
|Medium Of Question Paper||Examination Centers|
|English||All Examination Centres|
|Hindi||All Examination Centres|
|English and Assamese||Examination Centres in Assam|
|English and Bengali||Examination Centres in West Bengal and Tripura|
|English and Gujarati||Examination Centres in Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|English and Kannada||Examination Centres in Karnataka|
|English and Marathi||Examination Centres in Maharashtra|
|English and Odia||Examination Centres in Odisha|
|English and Tamil||Examination Centres in Tamil Nadu|
|English and Telugu||Examination Centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|English and Urdu||All Examination Centres|
The admit card for the NEET PG 2020 will be released last week of 05 January 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be downloaded from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her NEET PG 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for NEET PG 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit NEET UG entrance exam Admit Card Download.
- Click on NEET Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter any two details from – Application Number (6 digits), Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download NEET admit card.
- Take a clear print of NEET Entrance Exam 2020 Admit card.
To Know More about NEET PG Admit Card Click Here
Due to a large number of the applicant, the NBE follows strict policies to maintain the discipline and fairness of NEET PG Exam. Among the important policies is the dress code for NEET PG 2020. NBE has prescribed a dress code for the examination day along with a list of items that are prohibited in the examination hall. Below are a few important pointers about the dress code for NEET PG 2020:
NEET PG 2020 Dress code for males:
- Try to wear simple pants/shirts
- Full-sleeves shirts/T-shirts are not permitted
- Clothes should not have pockets, zips, big buttons, layers etc
- Avoid layering your clothing
- Kurtas and pyjamas should be avoided
- Footwear should be simple. Boots, shoes or any concealing/covered footwear are not permitted
- You can opt for light slippers/sandals
NEET PG 2020 Dress code for females:
- Wear half-sleeved Kurtis/shirts
- Long and fancy sleeves of any design are not allowed
- Keep it simple. Avoid embroidery, frills, layering with different pieces
- Avoid all jewellery both metallic and non-metallic
- Fancy footwear is not permitted in the exam hall. Avoid boots, heels, stilettos, shoes
- Opt for slippers or open sandals
Exam day guidelines
To help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on Exam Day, we have made some Exam day guidelines for NEET PG 2020.
What to carry on the exam day? (✔)
- NEET PG 2020 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (preferably same as the one submitted with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Passport/ Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
What not to carry? (×)
- A stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich, etc.
NBE has the individual authority to decide the NEET PG 2020 cutoff which will be declared along with the result. The NEET PG 2020 cutoff score depends on many factors like
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The number of candidates
- Availability of seats between others
Only the candidates who will qualify according to NEET PG cutoff 2020 will be included in the merit list issued by NBE. Candidates will have to secure marks corresponding to the NEET PG cutoff percentile in order to qualify. Previous year cutoff of NEET PG for various categories has been given below.
NEET PG Cutoff 2019
|Candidate’s Category||Cut Off Percentile||Cutoff score (2019)||Cutoff score (2018)|
|General-Persons with Disability (PwD)||45 Percentile||317||300|
To Know More about NEET PG Cutoff Click Here
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) Result will be declared on 31st January 2020. The result will be released online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for NEET PG 2020
- Go to the official website of NEET
- Click on “NEET Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download. (Take out its printed copy)
The important answer key of NEET PG 2020 will be released within a week of examination. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode through the official website. The aspirant may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key. All of the right answers to the questions asked in the offline entrance examination of NEET PG 2020 will be present in the answer key. Students have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged. The payment will be refunded in case of the challenge is accepted by the Board.
|Help Desk||011-22041807, 011-22041808|
|NEET Branch||011-22019683, 011-22521081|
|Special Help Line for NEET Exam||9599590192, 9599590193, 9399590194, 9599590195, 9599590196|
For any Query related to NEET PG notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!