Orissa Medical College of Homoeopathy & Research Sambalpur is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Sambalpur. The college is popularly known as OMCHR Sambalpur, and it was founded in the year 1978. Odisha Homeopathic College Sambalpur is affiliated with Sambalpur University and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide detailed information about Odisha Homeopathic College Sambalpur, like Fee Structure and Course, offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Odisha Medical College of Homoeopathy and Research Sambalpur
OMCHR Sambalpur was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Sambalpur.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of OMCHR Sambalpur.
|College Name||Odisha Medical College of Homoeopathy and Research Sambalpur|
|Popular Name||Odisha Homeopathic College Sambalpur, OMCHR Sambalpur|
|Affiliated with||Sambalpur University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Odisha|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Sambalpur University
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Government
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
Odisha Homeopathic College Sambalpur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BHMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG intake capacity of Odisha Homeopathic College Sambalpur.
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The Odisha Homoeopathic College And Hospital Sambalpur are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest relevant future research.
Below is the Admission procedure for the introductory courses under OMCHR Sambalpur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling|
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Odisha Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Odisha||Click Here|
Below have mentioned UG course fees of OMCHR Sambalpur.
|Course||Fees (Annual)||Hostel Fee (Annual)|
Noted: Fees will be Updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2022 Odisha State Counselling. Candidates can check the Odisha Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Visit the official website of OJEE. You must register to participate in Odisha Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling, fill in all the required details, and create your login credentials.
Document verification: After successful registration, the eligible applicants must participate in a document verification process, and you are required to report to the assigned verification centre. You have to carry all the necessary documents at the centre of verification.
Choice filling and locking: After the document verification process, candidates log in to their official portals. You have to fill your choices of courses and colleges according to their priority; after filling out options, candidates must also lock their choices.
Seat allotment process: Based on choices made, seats, merit rank, and categories of reservation, candidates will be allotted seats for the Odisha Ayush NEET admission 2022. OJEE, Odisha, declares the result of the Odisha Ayush NEET counselling.
College Reporting: Candidates must report at the allotted colleges, and you have to write within the specified dates and timings.
Ayush NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha Ayush NEET counselling 2022, Let us first look at the Type of Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 for state and AIQ quotas.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|OJEE Counselling for 85% State Quota seats.||OJEE|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Odisha must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Odisha Homeopathic College Sambalpur|
Odisha Homeopathic College Sambalpur(OMCHR Sambalpur)
Address: Jharsuguda Rd, Debaipali Sambalpur- 768200 Odisha
Official website: http://www.omchr.in/
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many seats are there for BHMS aspirants in OMCHR Sambalpur?
Ans. The total intake of BHMS aspirants in OMCHR Sambalpur is N/A.
Q. Does OMCHR Sambalpur have a hostel?
Ans. No, OMCHR Sambalpur does not have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to OMCHR Sambalpur?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Odisha Homoeopathic College And Hospital Sambalpur.
Q. Can I know the exact location of OMCHR Sambalpur?
Ans. Odisha Homeopathic College Sambalpur, Address: Jharsuguda Rd, Debaipali Sambalpur- 768200 Odisha
Q. Is OMCHR Sambalpur government or private?
Ans. OMCHR Sambalpur is a Government College.