Biju Pattnaik Homeopathic College Ganjam is one of the reputed colleges in Private Homoeopathic colleges in Ganjam. The college is popularly known as BP Homeopathic College Ganjam and it was founded in the year 1969. BP Homoeopathic College Ganjam is affiliated with Berhampur University and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Biju Homeopathic College Ganjam (BP Homoeopathic Ganjam) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Biju Homeopathic College Ganjam
Biju Homeopathic College Ganjam was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Ganjam.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Biju Homeopathic College Brahmapur.
|College Name||Biju Pattnaik Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital Brahmapur|
|Popular Name||Biju Homeopathic College Brahmapur, BP Homoeopathic College Brahmapur|
|Affiliated with||Berhampur University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Odisha|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Berhampur University
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
|BHMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The Biju Pattnaik Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital Brahmapur are responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under Biju Homeopathic College Ganjam. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling|
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Odisha Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Odisha||Click Here|
Noted: Fees will be Updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2021 Odisha State Counselling.
Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Visit the official website of OJEE. You have to register yourself for participating in Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling, fill in all the required details, and create your login credentials.
Document verification: After successful registration, the eligible applicants must participate in a document verification process, and you are required to report at the assigned verification centre. You have to carry all the necessary documents at the centre of verification.
Choice filling and locking: After the document verification process, candidates log in to their official portals. You have to fill your choices of courses and colleges according to their priority; after filling out options, candidates must also lock their choices.
Seat allotment process: Based on choices made, seats, merit rank, categories of reservation, candidates will be allotted seats for the Odisha Ayush NEET admission 2021. OJEE, Odisha, declares the result of the Odisha Ayush NEET counselling.
College Reporting: Candidates must report at the allotted colleges, and you have to write within the specified dates and timings.
Ayush NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha Ayush NEET counselling 2021, Let us first look at the Type of Ayush NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|OJEE Counselling for 85% State Quota seats.||OJEE|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Odisha must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Nativity/Resident certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- College/School leaving certificate
- 8 Passport size Photos
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Biju Homeopathic College Ganjam|
Biju Homeopathic College Ganjam(BP Homeopathic College Ganjam)
Address: near city hospital, Baidiya Nath Pur Brahmapur, Ganjam– 760001 Odisha
Phone: 080934 09214
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The total intake of BHMS aspirants in BP Homeopathic College Ganjam is 80.
Ans. Yes, BP Homeopathic College Ganjam does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to BP Homeopathic College Ganjam.
Ans. Biju Homeopathic College Ganjam(BP Homeopathic College Ganjam), Address: near city hospital, Baidiya Nath Pur Brahmapur, Ganjam- 760001 Odisha
Ans. BP Homeopathic College Ganjam is Private College.