Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital Kannur are reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Kerala. The college is popularly known as Parassinikkadavu Ayurvedic College Kannur (PAMC Kannur), founded in 2002-03. PAMC Kannur is affiliated with the Kannur University and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Parassinikkadavu Ayurvedic College Kannur (PAMC Kannur), like fees structure, the course offered, admission procedure cut-off, and available facilities complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Parassinikkadavu Ayurvedic College Kannur
This College Was started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses BAMS ( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) Certificate Courses. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurveda colleges in Kerala.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of PAMC Kannur.
|College Name||Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital|
|Popular Name||PAMC Kannur, Parassinikkadavu Ayurvedic College Kannur|
|Location||Parassinikkadavu, Kannur, Kerala|
|Affiliated with||Kannur University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Kerala|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Kannur University
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The PAMC Kannur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||Five years six months|
UG Course Intake Capacity
Here this selection we will let you about Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Kerala AIAPGET Counselling
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Kerala||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only PAMC Kannur, with going through this information before filling the application form.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Ayush Kerala State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Candidates must log on to the ‘candidate portal’ to participate in the counselling process.
Step 2- Option registration page: In the next step, applicants will have to create a password and click on the ‘open registration’ button available on the login page.
Step 3- Choice filling and locking: The online choice filling of Kerala Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 4- Kerala Ayush NEET seat allotment process: After choosing and locking, the authority will start Kerala BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS seat allotment 2021.
Step 5- Kerala Ayush NEET counselling result: After the seat allotment process, CEE, Kerala, releases Kerala Ayush NEET 2021 counselling results online.
Ayush NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Kerala must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital Kannur|
Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital, Kannur
Address: Parassinikkadavu, Kannur, Kerala
Phone: +91 0497 2780250, +91 0497 2781453
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, PAMC Kannur does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, it is a government college affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital Kannur, Kerala, Address: Gandhi Bhavan Rd, Housing Board, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695014
Ans. No, PAMC Kannur is not a private College.
Ans. No, Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital Kannur do not offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, Hostel, Cafeteria, laboratories, hospitals, Medical Facilities.
Ans. The complete form of PAMC Kannur is Parassinikkadavu Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital Kannur.