Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Raipur are reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Chhattisgarh. The college is popularly known as RHMC Raipur and was founded in 1956. This famous BHMS College in Chhattisgarh is affiliated with The Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Raipur (RHMC Raipur) Fees Structure. Course offered Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review. Apart from homoeopathic, there are other Ayush colleges like BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BNYS etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College
It is the First and Oldest Homoeopathic Medical College (Presently Chhattisgarh State) and has its own building and hospital in the city’s heart.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of RHMC Raipur.
|College Name||Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Raipur|
|Popular Name||Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College|
|Location||Ramkund, Raipur (C.G.), Chhattisgarh|
|Affiliated with||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|NEET Study 2023 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These facilities are offered to students interested in studying or already studying at Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BHMS||5 years 6 months.|
Below have mentioned the UG Intake capacity of Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College.
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concern.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Raipur are responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses under Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chhattisgarh AIAPGET Counselling
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
This section provides detailed information about Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College’s fee structure. Let’s have a look.
|Name of Course||Fee Structure|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Director of Medical Education, Raipur’s official portal to register for NEET 2023 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
1. Registration Process: Candidates must register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants must proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges to which they want admission. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College|
Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Raipur
Address: Raipur Chhattisgarh, Ramkund, Raipur (C.G.)
Official Website: http://www.rhmcraipur.com/
Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET Ayush 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University of Chhattisgarh.
Q. Is Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College a government/private college?
A. Yes, Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College is a Private Homoeopathic college.
Q. Where is Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College located?
A. Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Raipur, Address: Raipur Chhattisgarh, Ramkund, Raipur (C.G.)
Q. When was Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College Established?
A. This college was established in the year 1956.
Q. How many seats are approved for getting admission to this college?
A. 50 seats approve Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College.
Q. How to get direct admission to Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College?
A. There are no management quota seats at Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College, So direct admission is not impossible.
Q. How can I get admission to this Raipur Homoeopathic Medical College without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.