Rajputana Unani Medical College Hospital & Research centre Jaipur(RUMC Jaipur) is one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Rajasthan. The college is popularly known as Rajputana Unani Medical College Jaipur and was founded in the year 1926.
This famous Rajputana Unani College Jaipur is affiliated to the Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines. It is one of the Best Unani College in Jaipur.
Rajputana Unani College Jaipur
|College Name||Rajputana Unani Medical College Hospital & Research centre Jaipur|
|Popular Name||RUMC Jaipur|
|Affiliated with||Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Rajasthan|
In this article, we will provide the complete information about RUMC Jaipur like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
- Medical Facilities
RUMC Jaipur Course Offered
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery)||50||4 years 6month|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification|| |
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
RUMC Jaipur Fee Structure
|Course Name||Average Fees (Per Year)|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Here check the expected NEET Cutoff 2020 examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Rajasthan Ayush NEET2020 Counselling
Rajasthan Ayush NEET Counselling2020: The Rajasthan State Ayush Counselling is Organized by the BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS Admission Board
A candidate can visit the official portal of http://rajayushadmission.org/ to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH2020 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan Ayush NEET2020,
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling2020. Counselling of NEET2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rajputana Unani College Jaipur|
- It is one of the Premier BUMS Institute in Jaipur.
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Unani College in Rajasthan.
Rajputana Unani College Jaipur (RUMC Jaipur)
Gurjar Mohalla, Khonagoriyan, Behind Badi Masjid
Jagatpura Rd, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302031
Contact no: 093146 13927
Official website: Click here
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our topexpert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!