Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Amroha. The College is popularly known as SAMC Amroha, and it was founded in the year 2016. SAMC Amroha is affiliated With MJPR University Bareilly and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha, like the Fee Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha
The Management is determined to develop this Institute into a model of an excellent Academic Centre for Learning and Research in Ayurveda & Yogic Sciences, which would cater not only to the people of Uttar Pradesh but to the whole World. The Institute aims to produce graduates with profound knowledge of Ayurveda & Yoga with extensive practical knowledge to make them fully competent to serve in the Medical, Health and Family welfare services and enable them to earn respect and dignity.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha|
|Popular Name||SAMC Amroha, Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha|
|Location||Amroha, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–MJPR University Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
Here you can get information about the facilities offered at Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha is responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha with this information before filling out the application form.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website. Website.https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of the Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha.
|Name of Institute||Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha|
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College Amroha(SAMC Amroha)
Address: 94th Mile Stone, NH-24 Village – Bhagwanpur Near Brijghat, District – Amroha, Uttar Pradesh Pin – 244235
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to get admission to Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha?
Admission is based on the NEET Score through the Uttar Pradesh Ayush State Society.
Is Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College an Amroha government/private College?
No, Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha is a private Ayush college.
Where is Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha located?
94th Mile Stone, NH-24 Village – Bhagwanpur Near Brijghat, District – Amroha, Uttar Pradesh Pin – 244235
When was Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha Established?
This College was established in the year 2016.
How many seats are approved for getting admission to this College?
Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha is approved by 100 seats.
How to get direct admission to Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha?
There are no management quota seats at Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha, So direct admission is not impossible.
How can I get admission to this Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Medical College Amroha without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.
- Career in BUMS in India
- Career in Ayurveda in India
- Career in Homeopathy in India.
- Career in Siddha Medicine in India
- Job Opportunities After BAMS in India
- BAMS course in India
- BAMS Syllabus in India
- Best Place to Study Ayurveda in India
- BAMS Vs MBBS
- Cheapest BAMS College in UP
- Best BAMS Government Colleges in UP
- BAMS Vs BHMS
- MBBS Abroad Vs BAMS in India
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Ayurvedic Medicine
Me EWS ka student hu
Mere neet me marks 113 hai
Kya apke college me BAMS me addmission ho jayega kya..?
It’s difficult but you should participate in counselling.
Don’t go for the admission they demand extra fee rather than government decided fee. When we ask for the fee structure letter they don’t provide and do let the child to have different-different fees structure. They cheat with students. Fake rating Sanjeevani Ayurvedic College, Amroha. Fake Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Fake College, Amroha. Cheat Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Cheat College, Amroha.
bro your review is very good otherwise when we see a review of any collage all gives 5 star rating anyone cant say reailty but your review is very honest…
Thanks for the review.
Bhai kaun sa collgr best h up me bams ke liye
Tell me the truth i am going to take admission in sanjivini so tell me truth
If they cheat with students then I’ll not
go with this.
What about bhartiya Ayurvedic college
Dear Ramiz you can try talking with the senior student of the college. They will tell you the exact truth.