Saratov State Medical University Russia is one of the oldest higher educational institutions in the south of Russia. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. The university was founded in 1909 by His Majesty Emperor Nicholas II and consisted of a single faculty – medical. The Saratov State Medical University Russia is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Russia existence. The University is also known as SSMU Russia. The Saratov State Medical University has followed the classical system of teaching medicine, which includes a robust theoretical basis in various fields of knowledge and subsequent practical training in numerous clinical departments.
Every year more than 600 students enter our university, and the total number of students is approaching 5000. This article provides information about Saratov State Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Saratov State Medical University, Russia
The university is managed by the Academic Council headed by the rector. Currently, teaching is carried out in 75 departments, where more than 4 thousand students, interns, residents and graduate students study. Over the 90 years since the university’s opening, 120 graduations have been carried out, and about 45,000 specialists have been trained. Saratov Medical University graduates about 600 highly qualified doctors annually.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Saratov State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Saratov State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||SSMU Russia, Saratov State Medical University, Saratov State University, Saratov Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1909|
|Language of Teaching||English / Russian|
|No. of Faculties||600|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Saratov State Medical University Russia Student support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Saratov State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Saratov State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Saratov State Medical University Hostel has the best living structure as compared to others.
Saratov State Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
The Saratov State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Saratov State Medical University Russia?
- Saratov State Medical University is recognized by many different medical councils including the National Medical Commission.
- The hospitals that are affiliated with Saratov State Medical University provide ample opportunities to the students so that they can gain practical training.
- The degree awarded by Saratov State Medical University to students is recognized globally.
- The cost of living in Saratov is low.
- The cost of studying at Saratov Medical University is easily affordable.
Faculty & Staff
The Faculty of Medicine remained the only faculty of the university. At the origin of the creation and development of the first higher educational institution in Saratov was a talented surgeon, and a prominent public figure – the first rector, Professor Vasily Ivanovich Razumovsky.
If you want admission to Saratov Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Saratov Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Saratov State University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Saratov State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Saratov State Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particular||1st Year||2nd to 6th Year|
|Fees for Indian Students in INR||Rs. 5,38,000/-||Rs. 4,23,000/-|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Saratov State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The section shows Saratov State Medical University Ranking all across Russia as well as Saratov State Medical University World Ranking:
|Name of Institute||Saratov State Medical University Russia|
Saratov State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Saratov State Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Saratov City
- The population of Ivanovo is about 405,000 as per the 2019 census, and the area of Ivanovo is 105 sq. km.
- Saratov is a large city located on the right bank of the Volga River in the southeast European part of Russia.
- The city is an important cultural, economic and educational centre of the Volga region.
- Summers in the city are hot in this area and the average temperature reaches nearly 20 °C to 30 °C in June and July.
- The population of Saratov is about 842,000 according to the 2015 census, within an area of 394 sq. km.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Saratov State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Saratov State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
- There are cases of corruption on certain MBBS universities. However, this is very rare and not in well renowned universities.
Saratov State Medical University Russia
Address: 410012, Saratov, st. Bolshaya Kazachya, 112
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Saratov State Medical University Russia?
410012, Saratov, st. Bolshaya Kazachya, 112
What is the MBBS course duration at Saratov State Medical University Russia?
The MBBS course duration at Saratov State Medical University Russia is 6 Years.
Is the Saratov State Medical University Russia NMC Approved?
Yes, it is approved by the NMC (MCI).
What is the world ranking of Saratov State Medical University Russia?
The world ranking of Saratov State Medical University Russia is 5728 (www.4icu.org)
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Saratov, Wikipedia
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank