This Semey State Medical University Kazakhstan was founded in 1953. It is considered one of the best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The university was known as Semipalatinsk State Medical Institute, but after about 40 years, the university’s name was changed to Semey State Medical University. The first faculty at the university was the medicine faculty which started in the year 1953. The University is also known as SSMU Semey.
Throughout this article, we will discuss Semey Medical University has rich historical traditions, colossal potential and reputable schools. For 65 years now, we have been contributing to the development of medicine and strengthening Kazakhstan’s health.
Semey State Medical University, Semey
Since 2009 it has been awarded the status of the University. It is a multidisciplinary medical university, an educational and cultural centre in East Kazakhstan and Pavlodar regions. More than 1500 professors, teachers, staff and doctors work at the University to achieve high goals. Every year more than 600 applicants become university students; the total number of students exceeds 4000 people. International students from India, Pakistan, China, Mongolia, and Russia study at the university.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we go through the detailed information of Semey State Medical University Semey Kazakhstan, let’s look at the college’s significant details.
|Name of Institute||Semey State Medical University Semey|
|Popular Name||SSMU Semey, Semey Medical University Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1953|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. Of Faculties||1500|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC) & WHO|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 15|
World Rank: 6107
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Here this selection will let you about Semey State Medical University Student Support. Let’s have a look.
Graphical Representation of Semey State Medical University Semey:-
This is the choice. Let’s take a look at the facilities that Semey State Medical University Semey has to offer.
The Semey State Medical University Semey (SSMU Semey) offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Public Health||Anatomy, Forensic Medicine|
|Hygienic Disciplines||Physiological Disciplines|
Why do MBBS admission at Semey State Medical University?
- Great job Opportunities after completion of MBBS at Semey State Medical University
- The education standard is a higher MBBS degree at Semey State Medical University. Colleges have world-class standards of techniques and systems.
- Our Degrees are recognized by WHO, Directory of Avicenna(more than 60 countries in Europe & Asia), Asian Network of Quality & equalized by councils like MCI, PMDC, etc.
- Students can appear in the screening test led by the Medical Council of India. They can likewise apply to the European Union and the United States of America for employment. MBBS in Kazakhstan is perceived all around the world.
- More than 25000 students and aspirants successfully graduated and work in leasing medical establishments and institutions worldwide, including in countries like the USA, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.
Faculty & Staff
The Semey State Medical University began on 1 September 1953 with the opening of the medical faculty, in which the first 320 students were enrolled. Over the years of its existence, more than 25 thousand people have become graduates of the university who successfully work in Kazakhstan.
If you want to be Admission to Kazakh National University Kazakhstan, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET Exam that will help boost your NEET exam preparation.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to Study MBBS at Semey State Medical University Semey (SSMU Semey), check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to SSMU Semey, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The Semey State Medical University Semey fee structure for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
MBBS (5 years) Fees
|Particular||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5|
|Tuition Fee||$ 3200||$ 3200||$ 3200||$ 3200||$ 3200|
|Hostel Fee||$ 600||$ 600||$ 600||$ 600||$ 600|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before applying for KazMUCE Almaty, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Kazakhstan’s Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. You can see the MBBS in Kazakhstan Syllabus in PDF also downloadable.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Semey State Medical University Ranking all across the country of Kazakhstan & world, so the data as stated below:-
|Name of Institute||Semey State Medical University Semey|
Semey State Medical University Semey – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Semey State Medical University Semey :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Semey City
- Semey lies along the Irtysh River near the border with Russia, 1,000 kilometres north of Almaty and 700 kilometres southeast of the Russian city of Omsk.
- Its population is 299,264.
- Semey, formerly Semipalatinsk, city, eastern Kazakhstan.
- In Semey, the summers are long, warm, dry, and partly cloudy, and the winters are frigid, snowy, and mostly cloudy. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from -8°F to 85°F and is rarely below -28°F or above 95°F.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Semey State Medical University Semey you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Semey State Medical University Semey’s various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the MBBS course duration at Semey State Medical University Semey?
The duration of the MBBS course at SMU Kazakhstan is 6 Years.
Is Semey State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction at Semey State Medical University for all international students is in English.
Is Semey State Medical University Semey government University?
Semey State Medical University Semey is one of the top-ranked government universities in Russian country.
Is Semey State Medical University Semey approved by the NMC?
Yes, the university has accreditation from the NMC.
- https://www.who.int/ WHO official website
- https://www.nmc.org.in/ NMC official website
- https://www.mea.gov.in/ MEA New Delhi official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar Wikipedia
- https://semeymedicaluniversity.kz/en/, SSMU Semey Official Website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semey, Wikipedia
About admission in semay state university
Please Contact on this number (9999-709-233) Admission to Semey State Medical University Semey.
When semay will start teaching 2022 indian batch
Class has been started.
If l late call me morning
Pass 3rd year from Nanjing medical university china
4th year transfer required to me
If yes then call immediately
YOU CAN TALK TO OUR COUNSELLOR
I’M PROVIDING HER NO. HERE -9999709233