Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College & Hospital Ghazipur is one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The S.G.M. (Sham-E-Ghausia Minority) Ayurvedic & Unani Medical College & Hospital was established in 1994 by Dr. Mohd. Azam Quadri, founder & Managing Director. The SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur is affiliated to the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
The college was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College Ghazipur was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Unani Colleges in Ghazipur. Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur.
SGM Unani medical college Ghazipur
|College Name||Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College & Hospital|
|Popular Name||SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur|
|Location||National Highway 29, Awakarpur, Ghazipur|
|Affiliated with||Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|College Offical Website||https://www.shammegroup.org|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College Ghazipur (SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery)||4.5 Years 1-year Internship|
|BAMS ( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)||4.5 years + 1-year Internship|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|MD||The candidates who have passed the BUMS or its equivalent shall be eligible.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
Note1:-Academic program containing the 4.5-year academic session & 1-year internship program with live Practical.
Note2:-Monthly hostel fees – 5000/-
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Here check the expected NEET Cutoff 2020 examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2020
The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET UG counselling to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling2020. Counselling of NEET2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||SGM Unani Medical College|
- Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College Ghazipur is one of the premier Institute in Ghazipur.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Institute in uttar pradesh.
Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College and Hospital Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh
National Highway 29, Awakarpur, Uttar Pradesh 233311
Phone: +91 9415388196, 9450569091, 9918900218
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Answer: Rs- 10000/-
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after final Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero)
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 7 days.
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now