Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College & Hospital Ghazipur is one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1994 by Dr. Mohd. Azam Quadri, founder & Managing Director. The SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur is affiliated with the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College Ghazipur like Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College & Hospital Ghazipur
The college was established with the objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College Ghazipur was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Unani Colleges in Ghazipur.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur.
|College Name||Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College & Hospital|
|Popular Name||SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur|
|Location||National Highway 29, Awakarpur, Ghazipur|
|Affiliated with||Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|College Offical Website||https://www.shammegroup.org|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
|Study Abroad at 10 Lakh||Know More|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Private
SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Unani programs (BUMS).
|BUMS||5 years 6 month||Click Here|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling BUMS Assistance||Click Here|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Know More|
Here we have mentioned the fees structure and the respective courses for only SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur, with going through this information before filling the application form.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counseling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||SGM Unani Medical College|
|Want to study in this college||Click Here|
Sham-e-Ghausia Minority Unani Medical College and Hospital Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh
National Highway 29, Awakarpur, Uttar Pradesh 233311
Phone: +91 9415388196, 9450569091, 9918900218
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
UP Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Know More|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. SGM Unani Medical College Ghazipur is a private college in Uttar Pradesh.
A. 1,98,000/- (Per Year).
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.