Solan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Solan is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Solan. The college is popularly known as SHMC Solan and it was founded in the year 2002. It is affiliated with the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Solan Homoeopathic College was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Unani Medical Colleges in Solan.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Solan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Solan
Solan Homoeopathic Medical College is one of the most premium colleges that provide students with a BHMS Course.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of SHMC Solan.
|College Name||Solan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Solan|
|Popular Name||SHMC Solan, Solan Homoeopathic College|
|Affiliated with||Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Only Female)|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|College Offical Website||http://www.solanhomoeocollege.com/|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
|Program Name||Duration||Apply Now|
|BHMS||4.6+1 Year Internship||Click Here|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Solan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Solan are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under Solan Homoeopathic Medical College. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in HP||Click Here|
|HP NEET 2021 BHMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Course||Fees (Annual)||Hostel Fees (Monthly)|
Note– Fee may be subjected to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
- According to candidates merit ranks, candidates whose name will be enlisted in the state merit list will be called for the HP Ayush NEET counselling 2021 process.
- Applicants are required to register for HP Ayush NEET Counselling 2021 admission from the official website.
- Then candidates must make their choices/preference of courses and colleges according to their importance for the seat allotment process.
- Candidates allotted seats in HP Ayush NEET Counselling 2021 admission must report at the allotted colleges within the specified dates and timings.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Nativity/Resident certificate of Himachal Pradesh
- SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by a competent authority, Government of
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- College/School leaving certificate
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Solan Homoeopathic College, SHMC Solan|
|Want to study in this college||Click Here|
Solan Homoeopathic College, SHMC Solan
Address: Barog Bypass, Kumarhatti Solan- 173229 Himachal Pradesh
Phone: 01792 266 741
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|HP NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in SHMC Solan is 75.
Ans. Yes, SHMC Solan does have hostel facilities provided but only for female students.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SHMC Solan.
Ans. SHMC Solan is located at Barog Bypass, Kumarhatti Solan- 173229 Himachal Pradesh.
Ans. SHMC Solan is a Private College.