BHMS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh: “Himachal Pradesh” is one of the most beautiful and educated states of India. The state is well famed for its famous tourist spots and delicious culinary. The state has over 30 highly-rated professional institution that gives the quality of education with global exposure.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The state has some popular BHMS colleges and research hospitals like Solan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital. Throughout the article, we will let you know about Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||The Department of Health & Family Welfare|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|HP NEET 2021 BHMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
List of Homeopathic College in Himachal Pradesh
The updated list of all Top BHMS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh is officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. If you too want to pursue BHMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure, and Ranking of all the Best BHMS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BHMS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BHMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BHMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Solan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Solan (SHMC Solan) is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Solan. The college is popularly known as Solan Homoeopathic College, and it was founded in the year 2002. It is affiliated with the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, and approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
|Affiliated with||Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|SHMC Solan Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
Candidates applying for BHMS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education & Research Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Himachal Pradesh State Counselling. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in three rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|HP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college of Himachal Pradesh without the NEET exam.
A. There are no government BHMS colleges, and 1 is a private BHMS college in Himachal Pradesh.
A. There is no Seats Government college BHMS in Himachal Pradesh.
A. There are 70 Seats in private college BHMS in Himachal Pradesh.