Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut was established in 2015 under the aegis of the Chitragupt Social Welfare & Educational Society, contributing tremendously to meet the essential need of the most efficient Caregivers & Attendants in the present era of global medicalisation.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Shree Ram Ayurvedic College Meerut started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Meerut. This article will provide you with detailed information about Shree Ram Ayurvedic College Meerut (SRM College Meerut) like Fee Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Meerut
SRM College Meerut college is best for Ayurvedic medicine. It has its Hospital, which will be very best for students because not every College has its Hospital. It’s best because you can do practice during your course and after that, you will get an internship after you are complete your degree.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of SRM College Meerut.
|College Name||Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Meerut|
|Popular Name||Shree Ram Ayurvedic College Meerut, SRM College Meerut|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||CCS University, Meerut Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical program (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you about Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Meerut BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Meerut is responsible for sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Meerut. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut fee structure for various courses is affordable and mentioned below.
|Fee||YEAR||BAMS-(BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY)|
|Tuition Fees||per year||Rs. 2,04,600|
|Exam||–||According to university|
|REGISTRATION FORM||PER YEAR||Rs. 1,000|
|EXAM FEE||–||According to university|
|COLLEGE SECURITY||REFUNDABLE||Rs. 50,000|
|Course (BAMS Hostel Fees)||Fees|
|HOSTEL FEE||Rs. 75,000 PER YEAR|
|HOSTEL SECURITY||Rs. 5,000 REFUNDABLE|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shree Ram Ayurvedic College Meerut, SRM College Meerut|
Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
Address: NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Highway, Partapur, By-Pass Road, Meerut NCR – 250103 INDIA
Phone: +91 9536901216, +91 9536901205
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.
A. NO, Shree Ram Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut is a Private Ayush college.
A. NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Highway, Partapur, By-Pass Road, Meerut NCR – 250103
A. This College was established in the year 2015.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this College.