Government Sivagangai Medical College, Sivaganga is one of the prestigious medical institutes was founded in the year 2012. Government Sivagangai Medical College, Sivaganga is most popularly known as Sivagangai Medical College, aims to provide quality education and excellent infrastructure.
Sivagangai Medical College was founded in the year 2012 affiliated with The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, and approved by the Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Government Sivagangai Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Government Sivagangai Medical College
|Name of Institute||Government Sivagangai Medical College Sivagangai|
|Popular Name||Sivagangai Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated||The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Chennai|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male & Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
NEET UG 2020 Important Links
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Call now to get confirm UG Seat 09999672544, 09711769791
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:- The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai
Approved by:- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
Sivagangai Medical College provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
Sivagangai Medical College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||100||4.5+ 1 year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
Sivagangai Medical College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Note: Students getting admission to this College will be required to serve in the rural area for at least five years and have to furnish an undertaking to this effect and will sign a bond on a non-judicial, If failing to serve your service in gov. provided area you have to pay 5 lakh Indian rupees to the institution.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Here in the section you can get the details of eligibility criteria for Sivagangai Medical College. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying the application form.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Special fees(Exam fee)||950/-|
Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 13,600/-
- 5,000/- Per Month
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration. For the latest update contact the respective gov. welfare portal.
Candidates can get many such scholarship updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
To get more details for NEET UG Cutoff CLICK HERE
Call now to get confirm UG Seat 09999672544, 09711769791
Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Before we speak the counseling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
NEET Tamil Nadu 2020 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2020. Counseling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE: To get more details about Tamil Nadu NEET-UG 2020 Counselling CLICK HERE
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be
- 12th Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be
- Certificate for proof of study from VI Std. to XII std
- Copy of Photo Id
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sivagangai Medical College|
We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Government Sivagangai Medical College Sivagangai
Address: Manamadurai Road, Sivaganga – 630562 Tamil Nadu India
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.sgmcsg.ac.in/sgmcsg
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 1 day.
Question: In case the candidate resigns after the final round of counseling, how much amount a candidate has to pay to the institution?
Answer: 10,00,000/- (10 Lakh)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.