B.H.M.S. College in Daman & Diu: Daman and Diu is a union territory in Western India. With an area of 112 km2. The environment comprises two distinct regions Daman and Diu. Tourist attractions in Daman & Diu are picturesque sun-bathed beaches, colonial forts, and renowned churches. Besides this, the state has some prestigious educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices. Aspirants searching about Top Homeopathic Medical College in Daman & Diu are informed that there is no Homeopathic Medical College in Daman & Diu. (According to the latest report of the Medical Council of India).
The Government works hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top B.H.M.S. Colleges in Daman & Diu. Aspirants who belong to Daman & Diu may get admission to any other state Homeopathy Colleges. Here in this article, we have mentioned some of the Top Homeopathic Medical Colleges in India.
Daman & Diu Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Daman & Diu|
|For BHMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Daman & Diu Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Daman & Diu AIAPGET NEET Counselling
List of Homeopathic College in Daman and Diu
Here is the updated list of all Top B.H.M.S. Colleges in Daman and Diu were officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. If you too want to pursue a B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best B.H.M.S. Colleges in Daman and Diu. Have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BHMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BHMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now||Enquire Now|
Best BHMS Colleges in Daman & Diu
Sorry, the state does not have any Homeopathic Medical colleges. The Government works hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Homeopathic colleges in Daman & Diu. Aspirants who belong to Daman & Diu state may get admission in any other state Homeopathic colleges. Here is an updated list of some State-wise BHMS Colleges lists officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
Daman & Diu Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official website to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Telangana State Counselling before speaking about the counselling procedure for Daman & Diu Ayush NEET 2021.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Daman & Diu Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college Daman and Diu without the NEET exam.
A. There are no government B.H.M.S. colleges, and no is private B.H.M.S. colleges in Daman and Diu.
A. There is no Seat Government college B.H.M.S. in Daman and Diu.
A. There are no Seats in private college B.H.M.S. in Daman and Diu.