Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia is a university in Yaroslavl, and it was founded in 1944. YSMU Russia is a large regional centre of medical education and biomedical research. It is also the leader in postgraduate education and medical training, retraining specialists in practical healthcare, medicine, pharmacy etc. There are highly qualified professionals from all medical institutions and local hospitals, and other Russian regions.
Throughout this article, we provide information about Yaroslavl Medical University Russia like Yaroslavl State Medical University Admission procedure, Yaroslavl State Medical University Courses, Yaroslavl State Medical University Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Yaroslavl State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, advantages & disadvantages study MBBS in Russia and more.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia
At present, at Yaroslavl Medical University, about 3500 students are studying, including international students. There are 58 departments, medical training & education is conducted that have all the necessary equipment to provide high-quality education according to available Russian and international modern standards.
Before we go through Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia’s detailed information, Let’s look at the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||YSMU Russia, Yaroslavl Medical University|
|Yaroslavl State Medical University Location||Yaroslavl, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1944|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||08|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Yaroslavl State Medical University Courses Offered||General Medicine, paediatrics, Pre-Education Study|
pharmacy, Stomatology, Additional Professional Education
|Yaroslavl State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 290|
World Rank: 7520
|Yaroslavl State Medical University Official Website||https://ysmu.ru/ru/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
The Yaroslavl State Medical University Student Support are:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Yaroslavl State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Yaroslavl State Medical University Admission 2022:-
NOTE: Yaroslavl State Medical University Hostel is famous for its living structure across all universities, providing hostel services in Russia. The Yaroslavl State Medical University Official Website offers Yaroslavl State Medical University Application forms to the students & as much information they want regarding this university.
Yaroslavl State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical facilities of the Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia?
- Yaroslavl university is the big regional center of excellent quality medical education and biomedical research.
- This university has high skilled and very well-experienced academic staff that provides world-class teachings to the students.
- Yaroslavl State Medical University has good social facilities and structures such as a student healthcare center, a garden of medical plants, sport centers, five hostels, and the Volga River summer camp.
- The staff of this university consists of foreign international societies well-known scientists and clinicians from not only Russia but all over the world.
Faculty & Staff
The academic staff of Yaroslavl Medical University Russia consists of more than 550 persons. More than 400 have M.D. and PhD titles (including 310 candidates of sciences, assistant and associated professors and 70 doctors of sciences and full professors). Fifty-five departments conduct medical training and education.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Yaroslavl Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
Yaroslavl State Medical University Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Yaroslavl State Medical University Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Yaroslavl State Medical University Fee Structure
The Yaroslavl State Medical University fee structure & Yaroslavl State Medical University MBBS fees are mentioned in this section. The Yaroslavl State Medical University fees for 2022 is given below:-
|Faculty or Type of Education||Educational or another fee (payment) per year||Yaroslavl State Medical University fees for Indian Students|
|General Medicine Faculty||152.223,00 Rubbles||Rs. 155.24,00 /-|
|Pediatric Faculty||142.448,00 Rubbles||Rs. 145.27,00 /-|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||146.650,00 Rubbles||Rs. 149.56,00 /-|
|Residency Courses in Therapy Area||From 187.949,00 up to 209.609,00 Rubbles||From Rs. 191.68,00 /- to Rs. 213.77,00 /-|
|Residency Courses in Surgery Area||From 187.949,00 up to 258.523 Rubbles||From Rs. 191.68,00 /- to Rs. 263.65 /-|
|Postgraduate Study||From 140.380,00 up to 189.439,00 Rubbles||From Rs. 143.16 /- to Rs. 193.20 /-|
|Pre-Education (Preparatory) Courses of 8 months duration||78.932,00 Rubbles||Rs. 80.50 /-|
Mandatory medical insurance fee (per year): 4000,00 Rubles
Accommodation fee (living in the student hostel in rooms with 2-3 roommates): 1100,00 Rubbles per month
Note: All the payments should be made in Rubbles only. Rubble ratio to other international currencies fluctuates due to market changes; please, see precise information at the appropriate sites. Also, remember that educational and other fees are subject to change. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for currently valid & updated prices. The fees of Yaroslavl State Medical University for Indian Students mentioned above in INR are done by converting RUB into INR.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Yaroslavl Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Yaroslavl State Medical University Ranking all over Russia and Yaroslavl State Medical University World Ranking all over the world are mentioned below:-
|Name of Institute||Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia (YSMU Russia)|
Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Moscow City
- Moscow city is the main transport hub of Russia, it is a political, cultural, economic, and scientific centre.
- Moscow, being Russia’s capital city, is home to over 10 million residents and countless non-residents.
- The population of Moscow is about 12,198,000 according to the 2015 census, and it has an area of 2,561 sq. km.
- Moscow is the largest financial and scientific centre.
- Moscow is the largest city by area on the European continent.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
First Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia (YSMU Russia)
Address: Revolyutsionnaya Ulitsa, 5, Yaroslavl, Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia, 150000
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Q. Where is Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia located?
A. Revolyutsionnaya Ulitsa, 5, Yaroslavl, Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia, 150000
Q. Is the Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia NMC Approved?
A. Yes, it is approved by the NMC.
Q. What is the MBBS course duration at Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia?
A. The MBBS course duration at Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia is 6 Years.
Q. What is the world ranking of Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia?
A. The world ranking of Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia is 5980 (www.4icu.org)
Q. What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS at Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia?
A. The university provides the medicine degree thoroughly English language for Indian students.
Q. Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
Q. Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
- Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank
Click here for more Education News