Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty, Kazakhstan, was established in 1931, and its first rector was S.D. Asfendiyarov. In 2001, the government classified it as a “national” university. For more than 89 years, Kazakh National Medical University has been one of Kazakhstan’s Best Medical Colleges for MBBS. The University is also known as AKNMU Almaty.
Throughout this article, we will discuss that Kazakh National Medical University has trained more than 80,000 doctors of different specialities and high-level professionals who have significantly contributed to protecting people’s lives and health.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Kazakh National Medical University
In 2004, enrollment of students in speciality Management began in the correspondence and full-time form of study, 2007 training in the magistracy in speciality Medicine, in the speciality Nursing – bachelor’s degree. Kazakh National Medical University is one of the best medical universities in Kazakhstan. Things you need to know before pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Before we go through the detailed information about Kazakh National Medical University, let’s examine the college’s essential details. For more information, candidates are advised to visit the Kazakh National Medical University Official Website to learn more information about the college:-
|Name of Institute||Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University|
|Popular Name||KNMU Almaty, Kazakh National Medical University1|
|Year of Establishment||1931|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. of Faculties||1500|
|Approved by||NMC2 & WHO|
|Course Offered||UG/PG |
|Kazakh National Medical University Ranking||Country Ranking: 5|
World Ranking: 4664
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to Our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
This selection will inform you about Kazakh National Medical University Student Support. Let’s have a look.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Kazakh National Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Kazakh National Medical University Admission:-
Graphical Representation of Kazakh National Medical University:-
The Kazakhstan National Medical University offers quality medical programs (MBBS) supervised by a highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Six years|
Why MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University?
- Kazakhstan has many cities that provide a friendly environment for Indian and foreign students.
- Kazakhstan provides English as the medium in many of the universities, which does not force students to learn any other language.
- Kazakhstan’s Universities provide low and affordable MBBS education at a reasonable cost of living.
- Kazakh National Medical University MBBS Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Kazakhstan has many Universities that are approved by the WHO & NMC, and it provides students with practice all around the world.
- Kazakh National Medical University fees (Low-Cost) and affordable living costs.
Read also: Direct Admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan
If you are looking forward to completing your Kazakh National Medical University Admission, you must qualify for the NEET. However, you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are valuable resources for the NEET exam that will help you boost your preparation for it.
Kazakh National Medical University has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students & also for Kazakh National Medical University Indian Students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. Check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Kazakh National Medical University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi4.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Kazakh National Medical University Fees for 1st Year (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Kazakh National Medical University Fees
We have tried to grab your attention towards Kazakh National Medical University Fees for Indian students in the table mentioned. Hence, Kazakh National Medical University fees for undergraduate courses are:-
|Particular||Fees in USD5|
|1st Year||2nd to 5th Year|
|Tuition Fees (USD)||4,500|
|Other Charges (USD)||1,200|
Kazakh National Medical University Ranking
According to edurank, The Kazakh National Medical University Ranking in the following countries and throughout the world:
|Kazakh National Medical University Ranking in Kazakhstan||Kazakh National Medical University World Ranking|
Read also: MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad: Complete Analysis.
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before applying for Kazakh National Medical University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Kazakhstan’s Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities.
|First Year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Second Year||Human Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Philosophy, Emergency Medicine, Microbiology, Immunology|
|Third year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Fourth Year||Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Pathomorphology, Hygiene and Ecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Elective courses, Narcology, Forensic Medicine, Biostatistics, Social medicine|
|Fifth Year||Epidemiology, Oncology, Social Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Medical genetics, Traumatology, Gynecology, Clinical Immunology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Fundamentals of Stomatology|
|Sixth Year||Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Tuberculosis, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Medical Psychology, Urology|
Ranking and Reputation
This section provides you with information regarding the Kazakh National Medical University Ranking and Reputation. So the data as stated below:-
|Name of Institute||Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- The city is located in the mountainous area of southern Kazakhstan near the border with Kyrgyzstan.
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty has a humid continental climate with more rainfall than the rest of the country.
- Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan, with a population of 1,421,868.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Kazakh National Medical University. You need to know that pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities. Various advantages of studying in Kazakhstan are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers so that Indian students will be admitted to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees.
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Kazakh National Medical University. Various disadvantages of studying in Kazakhstan are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
Address: Tole Bi Street 94, Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan
Phone: Call Now > +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Kazakh National Medical University located?
KNMU Almaty Address is Tole Bi Street 94, Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan.
What is the MBBS course duration at Kazakhstan National Medical University?
The MBBS course duration at Kazakhstan National Medical University is 6 Years.
What is the world ranking of Kazakh National Medical University?
The world ranking of Kazakhstan National Medical University is 4664.
Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- Kokshetau State University
- Caspian International School of Medicine Almaty