Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University is a university in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It was established in 1931, and its first rector was S.D. Asfendiyarov. In 2001, the government classified it as a “national” university. For more than 89 years, Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University has been one of the Best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan or Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan.
Throughout this article, we will discuss that Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University has trained more than 80,000 doctors of different specialities and high-level professionals who have significantly contributed to protecting people’s lives and health.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
In 2004, enrollment of students in speciality Management began in the correspondence and full-time form of study, 2007 training in the magistracy in speciality Medicine, in the speciality Nursing – bachelor’s degree. It is one of the best medical universities in Kazakhstan,
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we go through the detailed information about Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty, let’s examine the college’s essential details. For more information, candidates are advised to visit the Kazakh National Medical University Official Website to get more information the college:-
|Name of Institute||Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty|
|Popular Name||AKNMU Almaty, Kazakh National Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1931|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. of Faculties||1500|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC) & WHO|
|Kazakh National Medical University Ranking||Country Ranking: 5|
World Ranking: 3878
|Kazakh National Medical University Official Website||kaznmu. kz/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
This selection will inform you about Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty Student Support. Let’s have a look.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty. Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Rostov State Medical University Admission 2022:-
Graphical Representation of Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty:-
The Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty (AKNMU Almaty) offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Five years|
Why MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University Almaty?
- Kazakhstan has many cities that provide a friendly environment for Indian and foreign students.
- Kazakhstan provides English as the medium in many of the universities, which does not force students to learn any other language.
- Kazakhstan’s Universities provide low and affordable MBBS education at an affordable cost of living.
- Kazakhstan has many Universities which are approved by the WHO & NMC, and it provides students with practice all around the world.
Faculty & Staff
The college provides optimal conditions for training competitive specialists using progressive forms and methods of teaching, up-to-date achievements of medical science and practical public health. Increasing competitiveness of the University through developing the potential of personnel in the unity of its professional and personal qualities by introducing a system of continuous training and retraining staff for the international level.
If you are looking forward to completing your Kazakh National Medical University Admission 2021, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that will help you boost preparing for the NEET exam.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students & also for Kazakh National Medical University Indian Students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to Study MBBS at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Kazakh National Medical University Almaty, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Kazakh National Medical University Fee Structure for 1st Year (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In the table mentioned, we have tried to grab your attention towards Kazakh National Medical University MBBS Fees for the 2022-23 session. Hence, Kazakh National Medical University Fees for undergraduate courses are:-
|Particular||Fee in USD|
|1st Year||2nd to 5th Year|
|Tuition Fees (USD)||4,500|
|Other Charges (USD)||1,200|
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before applying for KazMUCE Almaty, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Kazakhstan’s Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. You can see the MBBS in Kazakhstan Syllabus in PDF also downloadable.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Kazakh National Medical University Almaty Ranking all across the country of Kazakhstan & world, so the data as stated below:-
|Name of Institute||Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty|
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- The city is located in the mountainous area of southern Kazakhstan near the border with Kyrgyzstan.
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty has a humid continental climate with more rainfall than the rest of the country.
- Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan, with a population of 1,421,868.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty. you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers so that Indian students will be admission to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
TheAsfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty. various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
Address: Tole Bi Street 94, Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Kazakh National Medical University Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where is Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty, located?
A. Kazakh National Medical University Address is Tole Bi Street 94, Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan.
Q. What is the MBBS course duration at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty?
A. The MBBS course duration at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty, is 6 Years.
Q. Is the Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty NMC Approved?
A. Yes, it is approved by the NMC (MCI).
Q. What is the world ranking of Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty?
A. The world ranking of Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty is 3878 (www.4icu.org)
- https://www.who.int/ WHO official website
- https://www.nmc.org.in/ NMC official website
- https://www.mea.gov.in/ MEA New Delhi official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar Wikipedia
- http://www.kaznmu.kz/rus, KAZNU Kazakhstan Official Website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almaty, Wikipedia
I wish to join Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
Yes, sure, Contact the admission supportive at 9999-709-233; they will guide you.
When does admission process start at AKNMU?
You can contact the abroad admission counsellor at 9999-709-233; they will guide you.
does this university provide 5 year course only? what about internship? according to new nmc guidelines internship is must for abroad students from the same university
This university provides internships.
KYA JANUARY INTAKE ME ADMISSION HO SAKTE HAI 2021-21 ME????
Admission start ho chuke hain, behtar information ke liye aap Abroad Admission counsellor se baat kar sakte hain 09873056333
In which month kazak national medical universty give degree to students??