Bashkir State Medical University was founded in the year 1932. It is one of the recognized medical universities in the Russian Federation and the centre of medical and pharmaceutical sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan. BSMU Russia is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Russia.
BSMU is a large scientific center, where basic and applied research is carried out. Scientific infrastructure of BSMU includes Central Scientific Research Laboratory, Cell Culture Laboratory, Laboratory of Experimental Surgery, Vivarium, Scientific Research Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Scientific Research Institute of Oncology. There are over 8000 medical students, including more than 850 foreign students from 40 countries.
Bashkir State Medical University Russia
The University provides 1000 clinical residences and PhD programs and 7000 postgraduate professional trainings. that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The staff embraces 100+ doctors teach medical subjects in both Russian or English language.
|Name of Institute||Bashkir State Medical University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1932|
|Location||Ground Floor, Teatralnaya Street, 2a, Ufa 450000 Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||05|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Academic Session Start||1st September 2019|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: MCI
- Aid Status: Public
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
The Bashkir State Medical University Russia offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|General Medicine||with partial use of English medium||6 years|
|Paediatrics||only with Russian medium||6 years|
|Pharmacy||only with Russian medium||5 years|
|Dentistry||only with Russian medium||5 years|
|Preventive Medicine||only with Russian medium||6 years|
|Biology||only with Russian medium||4 years|
|Residency (ordinatura)||2-3 Years|
|Ph.D. courses (aspirantura)||3-4 Years|
Faculty & Staff
The University consists of 5 faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
The Admission procedure for Bashkir State Medical University Russia is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Russia.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Russia. All the Best..!!
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study mbbs in Bashkir State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year. |
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR) |
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium) |
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before taking admission in Bashkir State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before going to apply for Bashkir State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Russia. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follow:
|2ndSemester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5thSemester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th– 6th||7th – 12th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings |
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Russia.
The fees structure of the Bashkir State Medical University Russia for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Educational programme||Tuition fees, Russian RUB|
|Foundation year, preparatory courses)||139 392|
|Biology (Microbiology subspecialty)||272 736|
|Preventive medicine *|
|Ph.D. fellowship||211 824|
|Accommodation fees||around 1200 RUB per month|
|Medical insurance||around 5000 RUB per year|
|Medical check-up||around 3500 RUB per year|
|Vaccination||up to 5 000 RUB once|
|Visa fees||around 1500 – 2000 RUB per year|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bashkir State Medical University Russia|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Russia.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Russia.
Bashkir State Medical University Russia
Address: Ground Floor, Teatralnaya Street,
2a, Ufa 450000 Russia
Email: [email protected]
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²)|
|Capital City||Moscow |
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced with hot dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism etc.|
MBBS in Russia 2019 Fact Check;
Russian higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Russia a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure which involves fast processing of paper works and no entrance test at the majority of Russian universities. Here are some of the fact check to counter safety measures of Russia for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- The cities of Russia are much safer than one can consider for a safe medical destination, but it’s still a good idea to be aware of your surroundings and avoid bad neighbourhoods in your city.
- The safety standards can be best understood by the fact that you can go out alone at 2 am in any Russian city.
- It is always a wise decision to carry your enrolment credentials and your student visa while leaving out from the campus. A copy of the passport, visa and registration papers is a must.
- Be on guard and don’t walk around unnecessarily and you should be fine. Russia may not be as safe as Switzerland, but it’s one of the safest countries to pursue your higher studies.
- In recent time, the Russian authorities have taken a hard line against skinhead activities that were once happening in the country. Thus the danger of getting attacked by a xenophobic gang is less likely than it was in the early 2000s.
Pros & Cons;
Do you know? According to OECD, Russia has the most educated population in the world, outperforming Canada, Japan, Israel and the USA. More than half of Russians have higher education qualification. More than 200,000 people from 168 countries come to study at Russian universities. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Russia, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Russia
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical universities of Russia (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Russia don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Russia are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Russia’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Russia provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Russian medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Russia offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Russia
- As Russian is the local language in Russia, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Russian Language after the class hour.
- The entire Visa process for Russia is very tough as it takes more than two months after document submission to the concern embassy.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. MBBS in Russia, Is it a good choice?
Ans. Of course, it is a smart idea to pursue medical studies from Russia. All you have to do is take care of these critical things:
- Do plan for MCI screening test from the first year of your medical studies.
- Do not get spoiled by the lifestyle and night culture of the country. As it will take a lot of efforts to clear the MCI Screening Test, once you come back to India.
Q2. When does the academic year start in Russian Medical College?
Ans. The academic year in all Russian medical university starts from 1st September.
Q3. Is student visa a mandatory in Russia?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Russia.
Q4. Can a student get an education loan for a medical program in Russia?
Ans.YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Q5. How many times can medical student appear in the MCI screening test?
Ans. MCI doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of times a student can take the test.
Q7. Can a student do an internship from India after completing a medical program in Russia?
Ans. Yes, once you clear the MCI screening Test directed by the Medical Council of India.
Q9. Is the Russian Medical Course acceptable in other countries?
Ans. Yes. The Russian medical colleges are authorized by WHO and UNESCO.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.