The Black Sea National University of Ukraine was founded in the year 1996. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Ukraine, Situated in Mykolaiv, Ukraine. BSNU Ukraine is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Ukraine 2021-22 Winter Session.
The Black Sea National University named after Petro Mohyla is one of the youngest higher educational institutions in Ukraine. The University has thousands of books available in 15 different dialects in a library, two reading areas providing plenty of room to the readers (300 seats in total), 3 well-equipped gymnasia, 2 gyms, 4 institutes (Including medicine and others), 6 different departments and more than 350 lectures is what altogether embrace the standard of this university.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Black Sea National University Ukraine
The University consists of 9 faculties and 4 institutions that train well-educated specialists for most of Ukraine’s national economic sectors. The University is recognized as the best university in Mykolayiv oblast (region) by the UNESCO international ranking “Top-100 Ukraine.”
Before we go through the detailed information of Black Sea National University Ukraine, Let’s look at the college’s major details.
|Name of Institute||Black Sea National University Ukraine|
|Popular Name||BSNU Ukraine|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Location||68 Desantnykiv St, Mykolaiv, Mykolaivs’ka oblast, Ukraine, 54000|
|Language of Teaching||English/Ukrainian|
|No. Of Faculties||09|
|Approved||MCI, WHO, UNESCO|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 25|
World Rank – 3860
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Want to Study in Abroad?||Know More|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Ukraine|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: WHO, MCI
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: N/A
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
Study in Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges: 9999-709-233
- Computer labs
The Black Sea National University Ukraine offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Course||Duration||Want to study at this College?|
|Medicine||5 Years + 1 Year Internship||Apply Now|
|Dentistry||5 Years||Apply Now|
|Pharmacy||5 Years||Apply Now|
|Preventive medicine||6 Years||Apply Now|
Faculty & Staff
The University consists of 9 faculties and 4 institutions that train well-educated specialists for most of Ukraine’s national economic sectors. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want to take Admission in Black Sea National University Ukraine, you must qualify the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to qualify for the exam. Here are the useful resources for NEET Exam that helps you to boost your NEET exam preparation.
|NEET UG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Answer Key||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
The Admission procedure for Black Sea National University Ukraine is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any rejection.
- Fill the Application form with all the right points of interest.
- Once you will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Now you are all set for Study in Ukraine. All the Best..!!
MBBS Abroad 2021-22 Admission Support
|Talk to Our Abroad Admission Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9999709233|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Study MBBS in Low Budget Colleges Help Desk||Apply Now|
Ukraine has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Black Sea National University Ukraine, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Know More|
Before taking admission at Black Sea National University Ukraine, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Ukraine.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The fees structure of the BSNU Ukraine for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Particular||1st Year Fee|
|Tuition Fee||3,700 USD|
|Hostel Fee||600 USD (Approx.)|
|One-Time Charge||2,500 USD (Approx.)|
NOTE: Tuition Fees have to be paid in the university account directly—the entire amount of first-year needs to be paid at the time of admission. One time charge includes Registration, security, deportation charges, students card& credit book, Visa Medical Quarantine, caution deposit, additional training classes, a smart teaching program for medical licensing exams & other additional expenses to pay in Ukraine.
|Academic year||Tuition Fe|
|2nd Year||3,700 USD|
|3rd Year||3,700 USD|
|4th Year||4,000 USD|
|5th Year||4,000 USD|
- Hostel Fee: 600 USD Per Year (Approx)
- Food: 100-120 USD Per Month
MBBS Syllabus in Ukraine
Before applying for Black Sea National University Ukraine, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Ukraine. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Ukraine are as follow:
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 6th||7th – 12th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Ukraine.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||BSNU Ukraine|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Ranking||Country Rank – 25|
World Rank – 3860
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is located in the heart of Europe. Belarus borders Ukraine to the north, Russia to the east, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea to the south, Moldova and Romania to the southwest, Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland west. In the far southeast, Ukraine is separated from Russia by the Kerch Strait, which connects the Sea of Azov to the Black Sea.
Other cities: Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporozhe, Lviv.
|Language||The official language: Ukrainian|
Other Language: Russian
|Climate||Dry and continental (0-35 degree)|
|Literacy Rate||Male literacy rate: 99.99%|
|Time Zone||UTC + 3:00|
Other: Catholicism, Protestantism, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and Adventism.
MBBS in Ukraine 2020: Fact Check
As a country with a favourable geographical position (situated between Asia and Europe), Ukraine was always viewed by foreign investors as a country with better economic conditions, than other republics of the Soviet Union. The country is free of nuclear weapons. It is considered one of the safest places globally with the second-largest army in Europe and one of the lowest crime rates on Earth.
As far as Indian students are concerned, studying MBBS in Ukraine is low compared to the various private medical colleges in India. WHO and MCI recognize the medical universities in Ukraine. So once they complete their course, they can work anywhere in the world. Here are some of the fact check to counter safety measures of Ukraine for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
Why Choose Study in Ukraine
- The Fee of MBBS in Ukraine is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe.
- The medical education system in Ukraine is almost equivalent to India and many developing countries.
- Medical students in the country are exposed to several extracurricular activities and international seminars to gain some confidence.
- All medical universities in Ukraine have best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
- The Medical Council of India recognizes MBBS qualification acquired from Ukrainian universities. Indian students can visit their country and work after completed their MBBS in Ukraine.
- MBBS in Ukraine is also known for the best FMGE passing percentage.
Pros & Cons
Ukraine Government is very keen on the improvement and development of medical education in the country. The medical universities get constant help from the Ukraine government for maintaining the standard of education. The country has become one of the preferable destinations for aspiring students who want to study MBBS abroad. Some of the advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine are listed below:
Advantages of studying in Ukraine
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical universities of Ukraine (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those recognized by this medical council of India for screening tests conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Ukrainian medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Hospitals in Ukraine offer practical training to medical students.
- Colleges in Ukraine don’t ask for any donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Elite bodies like WHO and MCI acknowledge medical colleges in Ukraine.
- Cost of living for students is quite low.
- Ukrainian MBBS courses follow the English language mode as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Ukraine provide great academics, as well as sports.
Disadvantages of studying in Ukraine
- As Ukrainian and East Slavic language is the local language in Ukraine, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Ukrainian Language after the class hour.
- To chat with the patients during your MBBS, you need to know their dialect.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Black Sea National University Ukraine
Address: 01601, c. Kyiv, T. Shevchenko boulevard, 13
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Germany and Philippines are supposed to be the top 5 destinations to study MBBS abroad.
A. Yes, MBBS abroad is a good option for Indian students. It provides a chance to learn from some of the best professors in the world, along with providing exposure to different people. Also, MBBS abroad gives you the flexibility to either practice in India or any foreign country.
A. It can cost you around 20-30 lakh minimum. However, in some countries, the amount can go up to 50 to 60 lakhs.
A. MBBS abroad is getting a chance to study and complete your MBBS degree from a foreign university in a foreign country.
A. Romania, Poland, Germany, Belarus and Georgia are some of the most popular destinations for MBBS in Europe.
A. Ukraine is known for providing quality education at a low cost. Its excellence in teaching and research makes it a popular destination for MBBS.
A. It might cost you somewhere around 20-25 lakh.
A. MBBS is Known as “MBBS in Ukraine”, It is the same thing just the difference of nomenclature.
A. The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is of 6 years.
A. Of course, Ukraine is well-known in providing world-class education at a very considerable cost.
A. Yes, NEET is required for MBBS in Ukraine.
A. The cost of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine is low because the Ukraine government provides subsidies on education.
A. Ukraine is better for MBBS abroad than China due to certain reasons: Method of education, Language, MCI clearing rate, Observership programmed, and Education fees.
A. Norway, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium and Denmark are few of the cheapest countries for Indian students to study abroad.
A. Canada, Germany, Australia, the United States and Italy are some of the best destinations for Indian students to study abroad.
A. Of course, there is no rich and poor when it comes to education; it is all about knowledge. There are several scholarships open to students and that government of India also provides a scholarship option for academically smart students.
A. Switzerland, Netherland, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Spain and New Zealand are ranked as top destinations for international students.
A. Ukraine, Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland, China and Russia are few countries that provide low-cost MBBS education.
NOTE: The marks are subject to change.
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Worried about Low Rank in NEET 2020; Don’t want to waste a year? Study in Low Budget MBBS Colleges in Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan and 10+ Low Budget Countries Call Now +91-9999709233 & Apply Now
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now