Chuvash State University, named after I.N. Ulyanov, was founded in 1967. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap, and flexible. Chuvash State University was affiliated with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC). When talking about top medical universities in Russia, Chuvash State Medical University Russia is among the most trustworthy names. It offers graduation courses along with post-graduation, doctorate, and speciality courses.
Chuvash State University is one of the most famous higher medical education institutions. Throughout the article, we will share all the essential details about Chuvash State University, like Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, fee structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Chuvash State University
Chuvash State Medical University functions in various departments and has many faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The staff embraces 100+ doctors who teach Russian and English medical subjects. 12 Full English Medium Medical Universities in Russia.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Chuvash State University.
|Name of Institute||Chuvash State University Russia|
|Popular Name||Chuvash State Medical University1|
|Chuvash State University Year of Establishment||1967|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|Affiliated with||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission)2, WHO|
|Chuvash State University Courses offered||MBBS|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation
- Approved by: NMC, WHO3
Chuvash State University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Read also: Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia.
Chuvash State University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Chuvash State University Admission:
Note: Chuvash State University Hostel provides the best living structure to the students.
Chuvash State University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Chuvash State University is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Chuvash State University?
- The university is using English to teach international students.
- The teachers at the university are very experienced.
- The accommodation at Chuvash State University is very affordable.
- The Chuvash State University is one of the top universities in Russia.
- If the students graduate from Chuvash State University, they get the chance to work globally.
Read Also: How to do an MBBS from Russia?
If you want admission to Chuvash State University, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Chuvash State University.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before admission to Chuvash State University, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi4.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Chuvash State University fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Chuvash State University Fees
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Chuvash State University fees. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||1st Year (Fees)||Hostel Fees|
|Tuition Fee||1,80,000/- (INR)||40,000/- (INR)|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Chuvash State University Ranking
According to 4icu.org, the Chuvash State University ranking in Russia and all over the world.
|Chuvash State University Ranking in Russia||Chuvash State University World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Chuvash State University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Chuvash State University ranking all around Russia and Chuvash State University World Ranking all around the world; the data is stated:-
|Name of Institute||Chuvash State University Russia|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)5|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Cheboksary City
- Cheboksary is the capital city of Chuvashia, Russia and a port on the Volga River.
- The city is located in the Volga Upland region and stands on the shore of the Cheboksary Reservoir.
- Its area is 250.9 square kilometres (96.9 sq mi).
- The satellite city of Novocheboksarsk is located about 6 kilometres (3+1⁄2 mi) east of Cheboksary.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Chuvash State Medical University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Chuvash State University also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Chuvash State University Russia
Address: 428015, Russia, Chuvash Republic, Cheboksary, Moskovsky Ave,15
Phone: Call Now > +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where is Chuvash State University located?
Chuvash State University is located along 428015, Russia, Chuvash Republic, Cheboksary, Moskovsky Ave,15.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case.
Does Chuvash State University accept transferees?
CSMU Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Chuvash State University?
CSMU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.