Divya Jyoti College of Dental Sciences & Research Modinagar is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as DJ Dental College Modinagar and was founded in 1999-00. The college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
Throughout this article will provide you with detailed information about Divya Jyoti Dental College Modinagar like Fees Structure, the course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Divya Jyoti College of Dental Sciences & Research Modinagar
Over the last decade, Divya Jyoti College of Dental Sciences & Research Modinagar has achieved excellence in dental research. It now comprises the finest faculty and state-of-the-art equipment for groundbreaking scientific innovation.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Divya Jyoti Dental College Modinagar.
|Name of Institute||Divya Jyoti (DJ) College of Dental Sciences & Research|
|Popular Name||DJ Dental College Modinagar, Divya Jyoti Dental College Modinagar|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Top Dental Colleges in India Under 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
|Category||Dental College in Uttar Pradesh|
|Want NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Under 10 Lakh||Know More|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Divya Jyoti Dental College Modinagar offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||Apply Now|
Divya Jyoti Dental College Modinagar provides quality education and offers the following MDS courses for three years.
|Oral Surgery||3 years||Apply Now|
|Prosthodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Orthodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Periodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years||Apply Now|
|Pedodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Oral Pathology||3 years||Apply Now|
|Oral Medicine||3 years||Apply Now|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years||Apply Now|
MDS Intake Capacity
|Public Health Dentistry||3|
Here this selection will let you about Divya Jyoti Dental College Modinagar BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Admission to various Programmes at Divya Jyoti Dental College Modinagar is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for DJ Dental College Modinagar, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|UP NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|Top Dental Colleges in India Under 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
The fees structure of DJ Dental College Modinagar for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
For BDS Fees
|BDS||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Tuition Fee (Provisional)||2,85,000/-|
|Security (One Time)||NA|
For MDS Fees
|Courses||Fees (per year)|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||Rs. 650000|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||Rs. 650000|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||Rs. 600000|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||Rs. 450000|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||Rs. 350000|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||Rs. 250000|
|Public Health Dentistry||Rs. 200000|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||Rs. 200000|
Note: The fee structure may be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
DJ College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ghaziabad BDS Cutoff 2019
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
NEET MDS Counselling
The following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to DJ Dental College Modinagar.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of UP Medical Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||DJ College of Dental Sciences and Research Modinagar|
|Want to Study in this College||Apply Now|
DJ College of Dental Sciences and Research Modinagar
Address: Ajit Mahal, Niwari Road, Modinagar,
Distt.- Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh, Modinagar-201204
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.djdental.org
DJ College of Dental Science and Research Modinagar Campus Overview
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2021 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Know More|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in DJ Dental College Modinagar is 100.
A. DJ Dental College Modinagar are BDS Course duration is four years.
A. Yes, DJ College of Dental Sciences Modinagar provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to DJ Dental College Modinagar.
A. Ajit Mahal, Modinagar – Niwari Rd, Modinagar, Uttar Pradesh 201204.
A. DJ Dental College Modinagar is private.