Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura is one of the reputed Private Dental College in Uttar Pradesh, also known as KDDC Mathura, founded in 2001-02. K.D. Dental College Mathura was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The College is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura
The Institute focuses on and coordinates the prime aim of skill-building and personality development of the students. Seminars, conferences, debates, sports, dramatics etc., are the regular happenings of the Institute besides the curricular studies, which is its key strength.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Name of Institute||Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura|
|Popular Name||KDDC Mathura, K.D. Dental College Mathura|
|Location||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2001-02|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|All India Ranking||55|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College In Uttar Pradesh|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Mathura Dental College:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams. Here, you can get information about K.D. Dental College Courses are offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||100|
Here, you can learn about the MDS courses offered by K.D. Dental College with seat Capacity.
|Oral Surgery||3 years||3|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years||6|
|Oral Pathology||3 years||3|
|Oral Medicine||3 years||3|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years||3|
This section will provide detailed information about K.D. Dental College Mathura BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|1 year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|2 years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|3 years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|4 years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at K.D. Dental College & Hospital Mathura is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. This section will provide detailed information about the Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura Admission Process. Let’s check the complete process and detail how the K.D. Dental College is taking admission.
|Admission Process||U.G. Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
MDS Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||U.G. Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
MDS Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Merit List||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|MDS at KD Dental College||Click Here|
This Section will provide you with the K.D. Dental College & Hospital Mathura Fee structure for BDS & MDS Courses in detail. Let’s check the fee structure.
BDS Fee Structure
Here, you can learn about the Kanti Devi Dental BDS Fees Structure.
|Year||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Registration Fee||Total|
Here, you can learn about the Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura MDS Fees Structure.
|S.NO||Speciality||Fees (per year)|
|1.||Oral Surgery||Rs. 6,50,000/-|
|7.||Oral Medicine & Radiology||Rs. 2,25,000/-|
|8.||Public Health Dentistry||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|9.||Oral Pathology & Microbiology||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the U.R. category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
K.D. Dental College Mathura Cutoff (Male & Female)
|Gender||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling, Click Here
For aspirants applying to K.D. Dental College Mathura, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS counselling, Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For U.G. Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For P.G. Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of UP Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows K.D. Dental College Mathura Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Uttar Pradesh & in India.
|Name of Institute||Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura|
|All India Ranking||55|
Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura
Address: Delhi – Mathura Road, NH-2,
P.O. – Chhatikara Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281006
Official Website: http://kddc.in/index.php/en/
UP NEET 2022Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Kanti Devi Dental College Mathura is 100.
Q. Does Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura have a hostel?
A. Yes, Kanti Devi Dental College Mathura provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Kanti Devi Dental College Mathura.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura?
A. NH 2, Near Chatti Kara, Mathura, Kota, Uttar Pradesh 281121.
Q. Is Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura government or private?
A. Kanti Devi Dental College & Hospital Mathura is private.
can west bengal students take addmission here.