Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir (GACH Balangir) is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Orissa. The college is popularly known as GAC Balangir and it was founded on 5 May 1975.
GACH Balangir is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines and affiliated to Sambalpur University, Burla.
GAC Balangir was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Balangir.
Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir.
|College Name||Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Balangir|
|Popular Name||Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir, GACH Balangir|
|Location||Tulsi Nagar, Balangir, Odisha|
|Establishment||5 May 1975|
|Affiliated with||Sambalpur University, Burla|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Orissa|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir (GACH Balangir) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Sambalpur University
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
GACH Balangir Course Offered
|UG Course(BAMS)||5 years 6 months|
|MD (Ayurveda)||3 years|
|MS (Ayurveda)||3 years|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Qualifying Marks|| |
GACH Balangir Fee Structure
|1||Course fees/Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Amount(Rs)|
|2||Library fee (per annum)||200|
|3||Magazine fee (per annum)||150|
|4||Students Union fee (per annum)||250|
|5||Students Aid Fund (per annum)||100|
|6||Dramatic Society fund (per annum)||150|
|7||Social Service Guild (per annum)||150|
|8||Social Service Guild (per annum)||100|
|9||Audio Visual Fund (per annum)||500|
|10||College Anniversary Fund (per annum)||250|
|11||Calendar fee (per annum)||50|
|12||Academic Society fee (per annum)||100|
|13||Terminal Examination fee (per annum)||150|
|14||Cultural money (per annum)||500|
|15||Caution money(one time refundable)||1000|
|16||Identity card fee(once at the time of admission)||100|
|17||Dissection fee(for 1st Prof.students)||500|
|18||Operative surgery fee (for 3rd Prof. students)||50|
|19||Fee for CLC & Horsemanship||50|
|20||Fee for mark sheet||50|
|21||University Registration Fee||200|
|Grand Total(Rupees nine thousand six hundred)only||9600|
|i)||Hostel caution money(one time refundable)||1000|
|ii)||Hostel fund(per annum)||400|
|iii)||Hostel seat rent(per annum) Electricity & Water charges extra||1800|
|iv)||Hostel common room fee(Per annum)||250|
|G.Total (Three thousand four hundred fifty)Only||3450|
Note: Mention fees subjected to be change
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Odisha Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Odisha Ayush NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the type of Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Odisha Ayush NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Ayush Colleges in Odisha must have to register themselves for the Odisha Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir (GACH Balangir)|
- Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir (GACH Balangir) is one of the premier Ayurvedic Institute in Balangir.
- We would like to give out 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BAMS Institute in Odisha.
Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital(GACH Balangir)
Address: Tulsi Nagar Balangir, Odisha
Phone: (06652) 232 523/(06652) 232 308
Fax: (06652) 232 523
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Official Website: www.gachbalangirodisha.ac.in
A FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 30 Days
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!