Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir (GACH Balangir) is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Orissa. The college is popularly known as GAC Balangir, and it was founded on 5 May 1975. It is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines and affiliated with Sambalpur University, Burla.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir (GACH Balangir) like Fees, Structure, the course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir
Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir is one of the three ayurvedic colleges of Odisha and the oldest Ayurvedic Institute of Western Odisha.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir.
|College Name||Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Balangir|
|Popular Name||Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir, GACH Balangir|
|Location||Tulsi Nagar, Balangir, Odisha|
|Establishment||5 May 1975|
|Affiliated with||Sambalpur University, Burla|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Orissa|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Sambalpur University
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
GACH Balangir offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs and PG courses.
|BAMS||4.6+ 1 Year Internship|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Three years|
|MS (Ayurveda)||Three years|
Here this selection we will let you about Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Balangir college BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Balangir, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Odisha AIAPGET Counselling
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Odisha Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Odisha||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only (GACH Balangir), with going through this information before filling the application form.
|1||Course fees/Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Amount(Rs)|
|2||Library fee (per annum)||200|
|3||Magazine fee (per annum)||150|
|4||Students Union fee (per annum)||250|
|5||Students Aid Fund (per annum)||100|
|6||Dramatic Society fund (per annum)||150|
|7||Social Service Guild (per annum)||150|
|8||Social Service Guild (per annum)||100|
|9||Audio Visual Fund (per annum)||500|
|10||College Anniversary Fund (per annum)||250|
|11||Calendar fee (per annum)||50|
|12||Academic Society fee (per annum)||100|
|13||Terminal Examination fee (per annum)||150|
|14||Cultural money (per annum)||500|
|15||Caution money(one time refundable)||1000|
|16||Identity card fee(once at the time of admission)||100|
|17||Dissection fee(for 1st Prof.students)||500|
|18||Operative surgery fee (for 3rd Prof. students)||50|
|19||Fee for CLC & Horsemanship||50|
|20||Fee for mark sheet||50|
|21||University Registration Fee||200|
|Grand Total(Rupees nine thousand six hundred)only||9600|
|Hostel caution money(one time refundable)||1000|
|Hostel fund(per annum)||400|
|Hostel seat rent(per annum) Electricity & Water charges extra||1800|
|Hostel common room fee(Per annum)||250|
|G.Total (Three thousand four hundred fifty)Only||3450|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2021 Odisha State Counselling.
Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Visit the official website of OJEE. You have to register yourself for participating in Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling, fill in all the required details, and create your login credentials.
Document verification: After successful registration, the eligible applicants must participate in a document verification process, and you are required to report at the assigned verification centre. You have to carry all the necessary documents at the centre of verification.
Choice filling and locking: After the document verification process, candidates log in to their official portals. You have to fill your choices of courses and colleges according to their priority; after filling out options, candidates must also lock their choices.
Seat allotment process: Based on choices made, seats, merit rank, categories of reservation, candidates will be allotted seats for the Odisha Ayush NEET admission 2021. OJEE, Odisha, declares the result of the Odisha Ayush NEET counselling.
College Reporting: Candidates must report at the allotted colleges, and you have to write within the specified dates and timings.
Ayush NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha Ayush NEET counselling 2021, Let us first look at the Type of Ayush NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|OJEE Counselling for 85% State Quota seats.||OJEE|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Odisha must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2020 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Govt Ayurvedic College Balangir (GACH Balangir)|
Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital(GACH Balangir)
Address: Tulsi Nagar Balangir, Odisha
Phone: (06652) 232 523/(06652) 232 308
Fax: (06652) 232 523
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Website: www.gachbalangirodisha.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The courses are provided in GACH Balangir in BAMS, MD and MS.
Ans. Yes, GACH Balangir does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to GACH Balangir.
Ans. GACH Balangir is located at Tulsi Nagar Balangir, Odisha.
Ans. GACH Balangir is Government College.