Jahurul Islam Medical College and Hospital is one of the best medical colleges for studying MBBS in Bangladesh. It was established in 1992 by Jahurul Islam and is the second-oldest private medical college in Bangladesh. Jahurul Islam Medical College is Situated in Bhagalpur, Bajitpur Upazila, Kishoreganj District and is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. JIMC Bangladesh is the first medical school in Bangladesh located in a rural area.
Jahurul Islam Medical College (JIMC) is a private institute that offers a five-year MBBS course. The WHO and the NMC recognize the MBBS degree from this college. The college provides excellent education and has great facilities. People who graduate from this college are known worldwide. JIMC Bangladesh is a good choice for students from other countries because it offers a great study environment.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. Fee Structure
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we get into all the details about Jahurul Islam Medical College, let’s check out some important information about the college.
|Name of University
|Jahurul Islam Medical College and Hospital Bangladesh
|Year of Establishment
|NMC, WHO, BMDC
|Medium of Teaching
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor
|Call Now: +91-8859637232
|Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Affiliation and Recognition of Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Affiliated with the University of Dhaka.
- Approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
- Recognized by WHO and NMC.
Why Study MBBS at Jahurul Islam Medical College & Hospital
- Jahurul Islam Medical College Tuition Fees are more affordable for international students pursuing the MBBS program compared to private colleges in India.
- The institute provides well-developed facilities for all students throughout their MBBS education.
- The MBBS degree from JIMC is recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Students are not required to take additional entrance exams, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE, to pursue medicine at JIMC.
- Medical schools that have received approval from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI)/National Medical Commission (NMC).
- The presence of a hospital also makes it convenient for students to grasp their profession.
- Jahurul Islam Medical College provides well-developed facilities for all students throughout their MBBS education.
This section will provide information about Jahurul Islam Medical College student support. Let’s take a look.
|Local Language Learning Classes
|NMC Screening Test Help Centre
Jahurul Islam Medical College Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Jahurul Islam Medical College Admission 2024-25:
Jahurul Islam Medical College provides excellent medical programs with highly qualified teachers and modern facilities. JIMC Bangladesh is well-known for its undergraduate medical programs, especially the MBBS course.
Jahurul Islam Medical College Admission Procedure
You must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam to complete your Jahurul Islam Medical College admissions for 2024-25. It’s important to note that meeting the eligibility criteria for the exam is sufficient. Below are valuable resources to enhance your preparation for the NEET exam.
Bangladesh has become one of the most favoured choices for international students pursuing Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study at Jahurul Islam Medical College, consider the eligibility criteria outlined below. Why is MBBS Study in Bangladesh Best for Indian Students:
|Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Bengali Language
Before admission to the Jahurul Islam Medical College, remember to bring all the necessary documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bangladesh.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bangladesh Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Jahurul Islam Medical College Tuition fees.
- HIV test documents.
Jahurul Islam Medical College Fees Structure 2024-25
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Jahurul Islam Medical College fees for foreign students 2024-25. Check all the relevant queries regarding Jahurul Islam Medical College Tuition Fees following this page:
|Total Tuition Fees in USD
Note: The Mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Jahurul Islam Medical College Ranking 2024-25
According to adscientificindex.com, The Jahurul Islam Medical College ranking in Bangladesh and the Jahurul Islam Medical College world ranking are given in this section:
MBBS Syllabus in Bangladesh
This section provides the MBBS Syllabus in Bangladesh. The format and arrangement of the MBBS program in Bangladesh are outlined below—NMC-approved medical universities.
|1 1⁄2 Year
|Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
|Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine
|Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, Microbiology
|Medicine & Allied subjects, Surgery & Allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Note: Surfaced Information is Subject to change.
Bangladesh is in South Asia and shares borders with India and Myanmar. It’s the 92nd largest country globally. Many people in Bangladesh are Muslim, and it’s known for being densely populated. Geographically, it’s the biggest part of the Bengal region towards the east. Bangladesh is a tourist favourite due to its lovely beaches, historical sites, and natural wonders.
|173,649,580 (sources: worldometers.info)
|148,460 square kilometres (57,320 sq mi)
Other Languages: Hindi, Assamese, Oraon Sadri and Bihari
|Cool continental climate and Maximum temperatures in July (about 18 °C)
|74.91% (sources: macrotrends.net)
|Islam (Official), Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity etc.
Jahurul Islam Medical College and Hospital Bangladesh
Address: Vagolpur-Bajitpur Bazar Rd, 2336, Bangladesh
Official Website: https://www.jimedcol.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the Tuition fees at Jahurul Islam Medical College?
The total Tuition fee in this college is around 41,000 USD.
Is Jahurul Islam Medical College a private or government college?
Jahurul Islam Medical College is a private medical college.
What is the location of JIMC Bangladesh?
Vagolpur-Bajitpur Bazar Rd, 2336, Bangladesh