Kasturba Medical College Manipal is one of the largest self-financed medical colleges India established in the year of 1953. KMC Manipal is the oldest private medical colleges in Karnataka.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Kasturba Medical College Manipal
- 2 KMC Manipal Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 Cutoff
- 6 NEET Cut off 2018
- 7 NEET Cut off 2017
- 8 Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling
- 9 Ranking and Reputation
- 10 Contact Details
Kasturba Medical College Manipal
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of KMC Manipal
|Name of Institute||Kasturba Medical College Manipal|
|Popular Name||KMC Manipal|
|Year of Establishment||1953|
|Affiliated to||Manipal Academy of Higher Education (Deemed University), Manipal|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about KMC Manipal like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Manipal Academy of Higher Education (Deemed University), Manipal
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
- Today, students from 50+ countries have graduated from KMC, and the medical degree (MBBS) is recognized worldwide, including by the General Medical Council, ECFMG, Australian Medical Council and Malaysian Medical Council among several others
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
KMC Manipal Course Offered
The Student applying for Kasturba Medical College Manipal medical college must have a look at the courses offered along with the intake and course duration.
|MBBS||4 ½ Years 1 Year Internship|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
NEET Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Education Authority to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||KMC Manipal|
We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Karnataka.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!