KS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore (KSHEMA Mangalore) is one of the famous Medical College was established in the year 1999 managed and run by Nitte Education Trust. The medical institute is popularly known as KSHEMA Mangalore, located at Mangalore Karnataka.
KS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore is now a constituent college of the Nitte University and is recognized by the Medical Council of India, Government of India and also by the Malaysian Medical Council.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about KS Hegde Medical College like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
KS Hegde Medical College
|Name of Institute||K. S Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore|
|Popular Name||KS Hegde Medical College, KSHEMA Mangalore|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated||NITTE (Deemed to be University)|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered|| |
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
If you want to take admission in Medical Colleges, firstly you have clear medical entrance examination like NEET. Here in this article, we have provided some important links related to NEET Examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Call now to get confirm UG & PG Seat 09999672544, 09711769791
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India
Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
KSHEMA Mangalore offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate & postgraduate medical programs.
KSHEMA Mangalore UG Course
|MBBS||150||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
PG/Super spec. Courses
|PG/Super spec. Courses||Intake||Duration|
|MD – Paediatrics||4||3 years|
|MS – ENT||4||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||12||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||12||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||10||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||5||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||4||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||5||3 years|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||1||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||4||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||2||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||5||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||4||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||5||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||3||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||5||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||4||3 years|
Faculty & Staff
KSHEMA Mangalore provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Here in the section, you can get the details of eligibility criteria for KSHEMA Mangalore. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying the application form.
KSHEMA Mangalore UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
KSHEMA Mangalore PG Courses
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Here we describe the Fee structure of KSHEMA Mangalore for UG and PG courses.
KSHEMA Mangalore UG Fees
Fee structure of KSHEMA Mangalore for UG Course.
|Uni.& Other Fees||6,500/-|
|Total fee ( 1st year||14,41,500/-|
|Uni.& Other Fees||300 (US Dollars)|
|Tuition fee||43100 (US Dollars)|
|Total fee ( 1st year||43400 (US Dollars)|
|2nd year||43100 (US Dollars)|
|3rd year||43100 (US Dollars)|
|4th year||43100 (US Dollars)|
|5th year||21600 (US Dollars)|
*Amount to be paid at the time of Admission (Rs): 14,41,000/-
KSHEMA Mangalore Hostel Fees
- 8,000/-(Per month)
KSHEMA Mangalore PG Fees
- Fee structure of KSHEMA Mangalore for PG Course.
|Courses||I year fee (in Rs.)||II year fee (in Rs.)||III year fee (in Rs.)||Total course fee (in Rs.)|
|Univ. fee||Tuition Fee||Total fee |
|MD (Anatomy, Physiology, Bio-Chemistry)||8000||500000||508000||500000||500000||1508000|
|MD (Pharmacology, Community Med., Forensic)||8000||500000||508000||500000||500000||1508000|
|MD (Psychiatry, Anaesthesiology)||8000||1800000||1808000||1800000||1800000||5408000|
|MD (General Medicine)||8000||2400000||2408000||2400000||2400000||7208000|
|MS (Ophthalmology, ENT, OBG, General Surgery)||8000||2400000||2408000||2400000||2400000||7208000|
|MD (Radiology, Paediatrics, Dermatology)||8000||2800000||2808000||2800000||2800000||8408000|
|MDS (Oral Medicine)||8000||300000||308000||300000||300000||908000|
|MDS (Oral Pathology)||8000||200000||208000||200000||200000||608000|
PG Pre/Para/Clinical Course Fees
|Sl. No.||Pre/Para/Clinical||Subject||Government (G)||Private (P)||NRI (N)||Other (O)|
|1||Pre Clinical||M.D. Anatomy||72738||0||0||0|
|2||Pre Clinical||M.D. Physiology||72738||0||0||0|
|3||Pre Clinical||M.D. Biochemistry||72738||0||0||0|
|4||Para Clinical||M.D. Pharmacology||145475||0||0||0|
|5||Para Clinical||M.D. Community Medicine||145475||0||0||0|
|6||Para Clinical||M.D. Forensic Medicine||145475||0||0||0|
|7||Clinical||M.D. General Medicine||581900||0||0||0|
|9||Clinical||M.S. General Surgery||581900||0||0||0|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
To get more details for NEET UG Cutoff CLICK HERE
Call now to get confirm UG & PG Seat 09999672544, 09711769791
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET PG Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Minimum Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Score (out of 1200)|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||340|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||317|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||295|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||295|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||295|
PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying |
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria ||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
To get more details for NEET PG Cutoff CLICK HERE
Karnataka NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Education Authority to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Karnataka NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE: To get more details about KARNATAKA NEET-UG 2020 Counselling CLICK HERE
Aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by KSHEMA Mangalore the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
NOTE: To get more details about KARNATAKA NEET PG 2020 Counselling CLICK HERE
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||KS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore(KSHEMA Mangalore)|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Mangalore.
- We would like to give out 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in Karnataka.
KS Hegde Medical Academy(KSHEMA Mangalore)
Address: P.O Deralakatte,
Phone: 91-824-2204490 /
2204491 / 2204492
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://kshema.nitte.edu.in/
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero).
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 15 days.
Question: In case candidate resigns after the final round of counselling, how much amount a candidate has to pay to the institution?