Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University was founded in 1962. It is a modern, actively developing higher educational institution with great traditions, great potential and serious plans for the future. Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as KSU Kazakhstan.
The university offers theoretical and practical knowledge at affordable costs for Indian students. The university offers multiple courses. Like a bachelor’s degree (65 specialities), a master’s degree (30 specialities), or a doctoral degree (6 specialities).
Throughout this article, we will discuss The MBBS in Kazakhstan trains students in 53 specialities of bachelor’s degree in full-time, evening and correspondence forms of study, 28 specialities of magistracy, and six specialities of PhD-doctorate. The material and technical base of the university is renewed and strengthened annually.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan
The city was established in 1824 and lies on the southern edge of the Ishim Steppe of Kazakhstan. Therefore, mountains surrounded the town; it has been named Kokshetau City, which means “Sky Coloured Mountains”. It is one of the most charming cities in the middle of lakes and mountains, covered with dense coniferous forests.
Before we go through the detailed information about Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan, let’s look at the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan|
|Popular Name||KSU Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1962|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. Of Faculties||1000|
|Approved By||WHO & PMDC|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
If you want to take Admission to Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan. Let’s have a look at Student Support.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Graphical Representation of Farabi Kazakh National University
This is the choice. Let’s take a look at the facilities that Kokshetau State University has to offer.
The Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan (KSU Kazakhstan) offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Five years|
Why study MBBS at Kokshetau State University?
- The university is among the top 75 universities in Kazakhstan.
- The university has an international department, which is linked to universities in the world and organizes exchange programs for foreign students.
- Offers all foreign students a healthy environment that leads to encounters with different cultures.
- The university has an international department, which is linked to universities in the world and organizes exchange
Faculty & Staff
If you want to study at a university in the city’s heart that focuses on chaining the world for a better tomorrow, you’ve chosen the right place. We look at every applicant’s academic and personal application to select students who suit our community with a full range of backgrounds. We do not use unique formulas to select students.
If you want to take Admission to Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that helps you boost preparing the NEET exam.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to Study MBBS at Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (FSc)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to KSU Kazakhstan, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The fee structure of the Kokshetau State University Tuition Fees for the undergraduate medical course is stated in the section. Hence, for Kokshetau State University Fee Structure, the data as mentioned below:-
|Year||Fee in USD||Fee in INR|
|At the time of Admission (University Registration Fee)||700||49,000|
|Tuition Fees ( I/II/III/IV and V Year)||19000||13,30,000/-|
Note: Mentioned fee is approximate and is subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before applying for West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities in Kazakhstan. You can see the MBBS in Kazakhstan Syllabus in PDF also downloadable.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Kokshetau State University Ranking all across the country of Kazakhstan & world, so the data as stated below:-
|Name of Institute||Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan|
Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan:-
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Kokshetau City
- Kokshetau is a city in northern Kazakhstan and the capital of the Akmola Region.
- Kokshetau has a population of 147,200 (2010) on a land area of 400 sq. km.
- In Kokshetau, the summers are long, comfortable, and partly cloudy, and the winters are long, frigid, snowy, windy, and overcast.
- It is named after Mount Kokshe.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Kokshetau State University you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Kokshetau State University’s various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan
Address: Abay Street, 76 Kokshetau Akmola, Astana, Kazakhstan
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Kokshetau State University located?
Kokshetau State University is located along Abay Street, 76 Kokshetau Akmola, Astana, Kazakhstan.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Does KSU Kazakhstan accept transferees?
KSU Kazakhstan accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan?
Yes, Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- https://kgukz.com/, KSU Kazakhstan Official Website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokshetau, Wikipedia
- https://www.nmc.org.in/, NMC official website
- https://www.who.int/, WHO official website
- https://www.mea.gov.in/, MEA New Delhi official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, Wikipedia