Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan was founded in 1962. It is a modern, actively developing higher educational institution with great traditions, great severe and potential plans for the future. Kokshetau State University is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as KSU Kazakhstan. For students, pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is an excellent choice.
Kokshetau State University offers theoretical and practical knowledge to Indian students at affordable costs. Kokshetau Medical University offers multiple courses. Like a bachelor’s degree (65 specialities), a master’s degree (30 specialities), or a doctoral degree (6 specialities). We will discuss the topic in this post, Things You Need to Know About Before Pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Process
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan
Kokshetau State University is a national education, science, and culture leader. International collaboration confirms the status of Kokshetau State University, which was named after Shokan Walikhanov. Its partners include several public institutions and domestic and international institutes.
Before we review the detailed information about Kokshetau State University, let’s look at the essential details.
|Name of Institute||Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan1|
|Popular Name||KSU Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1962|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. Of Faculties||1000|
|Approved By||WHO & NMC3|
|Courses offered||UG: MBBS|
|Kokshetau State University World Ranking||World Rank: 9650|
|Kokshetau State University Official Website||http://www.kti-tjm.kz/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 885-963-7232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
If you want to take Admission to Kokshetau State University. Let’s have a look at Kokshetau Medical University Student Support.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
This is the choice. Let’s take a look at the facilities that Kokshetau State University has to offer. The data mentioned below is for the students who ensure their Kazakh National Medical University Admission.
Graphical Representation of Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan
This is the choice. Let’s take a look at the facilities that Kokshetau Medical University has to offer.
The Kokshetau State University (KSU Kazakhstan) offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Kokshetau State University is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Six Years|
|Dentistry (B.D.S)||Five Years|
Why study MBBS at Kokshetau State University?
- Kokshetau State University is among the top 75 universities in Kazakhstan.
- Kokshetau State University has an international department, which links to universities worldwide and organizes exchange programs for foreign students.
- Offers all foreign students a healthy environment that leads to encounters with different cultures.
Read also: Direct Admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan
This page provides information about the Kokshetau State University admission. You must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET exam that will help you boost your preparation.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to Study MBBS at Kokshetau State University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (FSc)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Kokshetau State University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi5.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kazakhstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Kokshetau State University MBBS Fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Kokshetau State University Fee Structure
The Kokshetau State University MBBS Fee structure for the undergraduate medical course is stated in the section. Hence, for Kokshetau State University Fees, the data as mentioned below:-
|Particulars||Tuition fees / Year||Hostel / Year|
|Fees In US Dollars6||3800 USD||700 USD|
|Fees in Rupees (INR)||3,15,400 Rupees/year||58,100 Rupees/year|
Note: 1 USD = 83 INR. The mentioned fee is approximate and is subject to change.
Kokshetau State University Ranking
According to Edurank, The Kokshetau State University ranking in Kazakhstan and Kokshetau State University world ranking:
|Kokshetau State University Ranking in Russia||Kokshetau State University World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before applying for Kokshetau State University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Kazakhstan’s Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities.
|First Year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Second Year||Human Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Philosophy, Emergency Medicine, Microbiology, Immunology|
|Third year||Fundamentals of Psychology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Embryology, Human Anatomy, Cytology, Elective Courses, Patient Care, Embryology|
|Fourth Year||Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Pathomorphology, Hygiene and Ecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Elective courses, Narcology, Forensic Medicine, Biostatistics, Social medicine|
|Fifth Year||Epidemiology, Oncology, Social Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Medical genetics, Traumatology, Gynecology, Clinical Immunology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Fundamentals of Stomatology|
|Sixth Year||Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Tuberculosis, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Medical Psychology, Urology|
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Kokshetau State University Ranking all across the country of Kazakhstan & world, so the data as stated below:-
|Name of Institute||Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan|
Read also: MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad: Complete Analysis.
Kokshetau State University, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan is continental, maybe a little arid. In summer, the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Kokshetau City
- Kokshetau is a city in northern Kazakhstan and the capital of the Akmola Region.
- Kokshetau has a population of 147,200 (2010) on a land area of 400 sq. km.
- In Kokshetau, the summers are long, comfortable, and partly cloudy, and the winters are long, frigid, snowy, windy, and overcast.
- It is named after Mount Kokshe.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Kokshetau State University, you need to know before pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan, is a good option for Indian students in medical universities. Various advantages of studying in Kazakhstan are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers so that Indian students will be addmission to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees.
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Kokshetau State University various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan
Address: Abay Street, 76 Kokshetau Akmola, Astana, Kazakhstan
Phone: Call Now > +91 885-963-7232 (For Indian Students)
Kokshetau State University Photos
In this section, we will provide you with Kokshetau State University Photos.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Kokshetau State University located?
KSU Kazakhstan is located along Abay Street, 76 Kokshetau Akmola, Astana, Kazakhstan.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case.
Does Kokshetau State University accept transferees?
KSU Kazakhstan accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Kokshetau Medical College?
Yes, KSU Kazakhstan does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Caspian International School of Medicine Almaty
- https://kgukz.com/, University Official Website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokshetau, Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://www.nmc.org.in/, NMC official website ↩︎
- https://www.who.int/, WHO official website ↩︎
- https://www.mea.gov.in/, MEA New Delhi official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, Wikipedia ↩︎