Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Meerut are one of the reputed Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Mahaveer Ayurvedic College was established in the year 2013. The college is popularly known as Mahaveer Ayurvedic College Meerut. The college is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cutoff, Facilities available and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of State Ayurvedic College Uttar Pradesh.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of this university, Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College, Meerut|
|Popular Name||Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||discipline & Regulations|
These are some facilities offered at Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut.
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
|Herbal Garden||Computer Lab|
|Seminars and workshop||Audio-Visual Aids|
Here, you can get information about the Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College course offered with intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)||5 Years 6 Months|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about the Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Mahaveer Ayurvedic College is responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under the Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Mahavir Ayurvedic Medical College fee structure for undergraduates is mentioned below.
- The fees mentioned are for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is two semesters.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses, and a merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website. Website.https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
This selection will provide you with the Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Ranking and Reputation.
|Name of Institute||Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College|
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College
Address: Sardhana Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Pin code: 250341
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut a good Institute/College?
Yes, Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut offers superb arrangements.
From which university is Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Affiliated?
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College is Affiliated with the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
How can I get admission to Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College Meerut 2023?
Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam (NEET) with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered to BAMS.
Is Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College a private or government University?
Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College is a public state university Recognized By the Government of India
Where is the Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College located?
Sardhana Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
- Career in BUMS in India
- Career in Ayurveda in India
- Career in Homeopathy in India.
- Career in Siddha Medicine in India
- Job Opportunities After BAMS in India
- BAMS course in India
- BAMS Syllabus in India
- Best Place to Study Ayurveda in India
- BAMS Vs MBBS
- Cheapest BAMS College in UP
- Best BAMS Government Colleges in UP
- BAMS Vs BHMS
- MBBS Abroad Vs BAMS in India
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Ayurvedic Medicine
Can I got admission In BAMS ?
I got 148 marks.
It’s difficult but you should participate in counselling.
Bams total fees
The average annual fee of Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Meerut is 2,00,000 to 3,00,000/-
Hostel conditions are so bad even the food quality is so cheap
I want to take admition in Bams
Contact us at 98730563333.
Can i get admission in bams? My neet score is 120
No Chance, You have to contact the admission counsellor at 9873-056-333.
bams 1 year fee
The average annual fee of the BAMS course is 2,04,600.
Plz tell me abt ayurveda course which one is best for me
Admission in ayurveda course is based on neet score.
Mam i’m getting 450 marks can i get admission in mamc meerut
Unqualified student ke liya kya ish sal kuch order ayaga kiuki bahot sare colleges bol raha ha ki ayaga .but aplogo se janna sahta hu ki abhi kya update ha.kya ho payaga ish sal
Kuch keh nahi sakte abhi.
ham ko do admition karanevaale h
हम को दो एडमिशन करवाने हैं क्या प्रोसेस है प्लीज कोई जवाब देना सर
For admission in BAMS Course contact the admission counsellor at 09873056333/9999627044
Mare neet me 91 number hai kya mujko addmission mil jayega..BAMS me…!!
Mam mere neet m 172 marks h kya mera admission ho jyga private bams m… Nd counseling kb se start h
Ho sakta hai, counselling ke date abhi nahi aaye hain.
Bhai after councling aajayega pakka har saal yesa hi hota hai stay calm
Hello good morning
Are es college me ba+b ed ek satha ho sakte ye 4 sal ka course hota h
Yah ayush college hai, yahan apko ayurveda se related course milenge.
Hy aap mahaaveer ayurvedic college me padti ha kya
Madam ji kB se start hua hai college
Kitna year ho gya hai
Mam tell me abt diploma in ayurveda pharmacy. How can I contact u.
You can talk to the admission counsellor at 09873056333
Okay thank u so much .
Neet not qualified students ke liye… admission procedure ya order kab tk aa sakte h…..kyuki abhi tk website se kch clear ni ho paa ra h…
Abhi koi order nahi aaya hai latest or updated jankari ke liye aap ayush admission counsellor se bat kar sakti hain +91-9873056333
Hm ko apne bhai ko karana h bams direct admission hota h kya ji aap ke college m
Yes direct admission hota hai but NEET ka paper dena jaruri hai jyada jankari ke liye aap Ayush Admission counselor se baar kar sakte hain +91-9873056333
BAMS me admission ke liye kitne marks hone Chahiye neet me…?
400+ marks hone chahiye.
Admission date without NEET exam
Hello Mohd Jishan,
Till now there is no update about the Admission date for the student without the NEET exam. For more details, you can contact Ayush Admission Counselor Mr. Alok Kumar @ 9999627044
3 councilling kab tak hogi ayush ki
DGME ke site par latest update aayenge check karte rahen. Jyada jankari ke liye Ayush Admission Counselor Mr. Alok sir se aap baat kar sakte hain. +91-9999627044
Not qualified student ke liye admition date kab Tak aayegi bams se kiye 2019
Abhi tak koi notification nahi aaya hai eske regarding. Jyada jankari ke liye aap medical admission counselor Alok Sir se bat kar sakte hain +91-9999627044
kya date hogi not qualified neet admission ki date
You should ask your question to the counsellor.