Do you want to study MBBS in the world’s best medical universities? Yes? Then welcome to Belize, the destination for quality and affordable medical education. MBBS in Belize is like dream come true for many Indian medical students. And why not as Belize MBBS Colleges have the accreditation of some of the major organisation of the world, like WHO and MCI.
Excited yet? Then let’s get started with every point related to MBBS In Belize 2020, starting from admission procedure and ending on your satisfaction.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for the NEET Examination Click Here
Belize a nation on the eastern coast of Central America, with the shorelines to the Caribbean Sea in the east and cocooning dense jungle to the west. It was known as British Honduras until 1973 and was the last British colony on the American Mainland.
|Area||22,810 km2 (8,807 sq mi)|
Largest City: Belize City
|Language||Official Languages English
Recognized Languages: Creole, Spanish, Mayan languages (Q’eqchi’, Mopan, Yucatec), German (Plautdietsch, Standard German, Pennsylvania German), Garifuna, Chinese.
|Climate||Subtropical Climate 31°/25° (in the month of July)|
|Literacy Rate||82.8 %|
|Time Zone||UTC−6 (CST)|
|Currency||Belize Dollar (BZD)|
|Religion||Christian: 73.8% , Buddhist: 0.3% , Hindu: 0.2%
Muslim: 0.2% , Rastafarian: 0.2%, Bahá’í: 0.1%
Other: 9.0% , Unknown: 0.6% , Unaffiliated: 15.5%
Here we have mentioned some Useful Resources of NEET that will help you defiantly to crack this exam.
MBBS in Belize Fact Check
Belize higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Belize MBBS Colleges a preferred destination for medical studies is their easy admission procedure and no entrance test.
Here are some of the facts that need to be kept in mind for safety measures in Belize for Indian students.
Things to Follow
- The cities of Belize are much safer than one can consider for a safe medical destination, but it’s still a good idea to be aware of your surroundings and avoid bad neighbourhoods in your city.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
- In recent time, the English authorities have taken a hard line against skinhead activities that were once happening in the country. Thus the danger of getting attacked by a xenophobic gang is less likely than it was in the early 2000s.
MBBS in Belize Eligibility Condition
Belize has always been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Belize, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Admission Starts||August – September|
Here have to provide NEET Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack this examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
Admission Procedure MBBS in Belize
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Belize is very simple, basic and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you receive an offer letter, save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired Belize MBBS Colleges, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Belize.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Belize. All the Best..!!
Before taking admission Belize MBBS Colleges, do not forget to carry all these related documents with you.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Belize Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Belize
Before going to Belize for Medical Studies do compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Belize. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Belize are as follow:
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 5th||7th – 10th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Belize.
Recognition of Belize Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Belize MBBS Colleges are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Belize.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Top MBBS Colleges in Belize
Below-mentioned is the updated list 2020-21 of all Belize MBBS Colleges officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link or Read more link, it will provide the list of best medical colleges.
Central America Health Sciences University
The Central America Health Sciences University Belize was founded in the year of 1996. It is one of the most recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Belize, situated in Belize City. The CAHSU Belize is a medical school with a curriculum patterned after US medical programs.
|Course Offered||MBBS ( 6 Years)|
|Average Fee||8,000 USD (First Year)|
|Admission Process||Click Here|
|Admission Through||Click Here|
|College Profile||Click here|
|Review this College||Click Here|
MBBS in Belize Fees Structure 2020-21
MBBS In Belize has gained a reputation across the globe and became well-known for its medical programs. Indian students can gain the advantage of studying medical programs in Belize, as the class size is small you can easily clear your doubts and increase your knowledge of the subject. The classrooms are practically oriented which increases the interests of the students in the subject. Here courses are offered ranging from general medicine to specialized medical courses and other medical-related areas like Pharmacy, Nursing etc. The MBBS fees structure of any of the Belize MBBS Colleges is less than various Indian Medical Colleges. Let’s have a look at MBBS fee structure of some of the best Medical Universities of Belize.
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|Central America Health Sciences University||8,000 USD||NA|
|Columbus Central University School of Medicine||12,000 USD||NA|
|Washington University of Health & Science||16,500 USD||NA|
Disclaimer: The above-mentioned fees structure is approximate in nature and may be scheduled to change.
Pros & Cons
Do you know MBBS in Belize has become one of the most preferred destinations of Indian students? The MCI has provides approval for many of their medical colleges and universities There are a lot of advantages to studying Medical Degree in Belize, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Belize
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical universities of Belize (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Belize don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Belize are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Belize’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Belize provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from English medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Belize offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Belize
- As English is the local language in Belize, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the English Language after the class hour.
- The entire Visa process for Belize is very tough as it takes more than two months after document submission to the concern embassy.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Singapore||Click Here|
|MBBS in Guyana||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bulgaria||Click Here|
|MBBS in New Zealand||Click Here|
|MBBS in Tanzania||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Poland||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Italy||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Malaysia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Germany||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is student visa a mandatory in Belize?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Belize.
Q2. What is the Medical Degree offered in Belize?
Ans. The degree offered is MD (Doctor of Medicine) degree which is equivalent to MBBS degree offered in India.
Q3. What is the medium of instruction?
Ans. English is the medium of instruction for all the universities and is widely spoken throughout the country.
Q4. Can I practice in my country after I study medicine from Belize?
Ans. Yes, you can practice in your country, provided you comply with the rules and laws of the medical council or Medical board of your country. The University is recognized by the World Health Organization and other bodies.
Q5. What is MCI Screening Test?
Ans. Тhе Меdісаl Соunсіl оf Іndіа stірulаtеs thаt аll studеnts studуіng МВВЅ рrоgrаmmе frоm Меdісаl Соllеgеs оutsіdе Іndіа аnd wаntіng tо рrасtісе іn Іndіа аftеr соmрlеtіоn оf thеіr рrоgrаmmе, nееd tо арреаr fоr а “Ѕсrееnіng Теst”. Fоr mоrе іnfоrmаtіоn rеgаrdіng МСІ Ѕсrееnіng rеfеr.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers