The Medical University of Gdansk Poland (previously Gdańsk Medical Academy) is the largest medical university in northern Poland. It educates more than 6000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in four faculties. The Medical University of Gdansk Poland has an old tradition of practising medicine, teaching medical and natural science, monitored by famous experts in respective subjects. Offering high-quality education, the Medical University of Gdansk has emerged as the best institution for studying MBBS In Poland.
Hey Students, we have tried to keep you updated & informed about one of the Best Medical Colleges for MBBS in Poland, i.e. Medical University of Gdansk, Poland. Are you planning to study MBBS abroad?
Before we go through the detailed information about the Gdansk Medical University Poland, let’s examine the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute
|Medical University of Gdansk Poland
|Medical University of Gdansk
|Year of Establishment
|No. of Faculties
|Medium of Teaching
|Yes, It’s required
|NMC & WHO
|MBBS, MD, Pharmacy
|MBBS – 12000 USD/Year
MD – 12000 USD/Year
Pharmacy – 10000 USD/Year
|World Rank: 1491
Country Rank: 23
|Medical University of Gdansk Hostel
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport
|Medical Colleges in Poland
Affiliation and Recognition
The Medical University of Gdansk is one of the most prominent medical universities in Poland, and it is affiliated with and recognized by various Medical Councils such as:
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Poland.
- European Economic Union.
- National Medical Commission.
- World Health Organization (WHO).
The faculties at the Medical University of Gdansk differ from one department to another, encompassing various disciplines and specialities.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology
The Medical University of Gdansk Poland courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
Why Medical University of Gdansk?
- Recognized by medical organizations
- Modern Invasive Medicine Center with advanced teaching methods
- Active participant in Erasmus+ since 1998
- Leading in Ministry of Science and Higher Education rankings
- Clinical classes in the clinical centre and foreign hospitals
- Affordable MBBS education fees
- Modern laboratory medicine centre established in 2010
- Highly specialized diagnostic and therapeutic services by faculty members
- International collaboration with 50+ universities
- Worldwide recognition, highly rated by national and international institutions.
- State-of-the-art teaching and clinical infrastructure with simulation and multimedia labs.
If you want to take Medical University of Gdansk admission in 2024, It is necessary to qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) for Indian students.
Poland has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS/MD at the Medical University of Gdansk Poland, check the eligibility criteria below.
|Candidates must have completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in PCB from a recognized institute or board.
|Candidates must be completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in PCB from a recognized institute or board.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in PCB
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission to the Gdansk Medical University Poland, please do carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Poland.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Poland Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Medical University of Gdansk Poland Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Fees Structure 2024-25
This section shows the Medical University of Gdansk fees for the MBBS course. The stated data is given below:-
NOTE:- The Mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
According to Edurank, The Medical University of Gdansk ranking in Poland and all over the world:-
|Medical University of Gdansk ranking (In Country)
|Medical University of Gdansk world ranking
About Gdansk City
- Gdańsk (Danzig in German) is a port city on the Baltic coast of Poland.
- The colourful facades of Long Market are now home to shops and restaurants at the centre of its Main Town, reconstructed after WWII.
- Nearby is Neptune Fountain, a 17th-century symbol of the city, topped by a bronze statue of the sea god. Gdańsk is also a centre for the world’s amber trade; boutiques throughout the city sell the ossified resin.
Medical University of Gdansk Poland
Address: Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3a, 80-210 Gdańsk, Poland
Official Website: https://gumed.edu.pl/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the MBBS Duration at the Medical University of Gdansk?
MBBS Duration at the Medical University of Gdansk is 6 Years.
Can poor Indian students study abroad?
Of course, there is no rich and poor when it comes to education; it is all about knowledge. Several scholarships are open to students, and the government of India also provides a scholarship option for academically intelligent students.
Is the Medical University of Gdansk internationally recognized?
Yes, the Medical University of Gdansk is internationally recognized for its high-quality education and research.