Quality education has always been a historic gem in Poland. From centuries Poland has proven to be providing the most efficient medical education at a lesser cost. MBBS in Poland is like a dream come true for all the Medical Aspirants in India. The country is certainly an epitome of advancement specifically in the field of medicine. Poland MBBS Colleges is like a haven for all those Indian medical aspirants who wish to become a doctor.
Like always, this article is going to be all about MBBS in Poland 2020. From selecting the best college to securing a seat, every question related to MBBS in Poland is going to be answered here.
Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country located in Central Europe. Poland is bordered by the Baltic Sea, Lithuania, and Russia’s Kaliningrad Oblast to the north, Belarus and Ukraine to the east, Slovakia and the Czech Republic to the south, and Germany to the west.
In the mid-1500s, united Poland was the largest state in Europe and perhaps the continent’s most powerful nation. Today, Poland is an advanced country, which maintains a high-income economy along with very high standards of living, life quality, safety, education, and economic freedom.
|Area||306,230 km2(118,236 sq mi)|
|Climate||Temperate Climate (Warm Summers and Cold Winters)|
|Literacy Rate||98.74 %|
|Currency||Polish złoty (PLN)|
MBBS in Poland Fact Check
Poland higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. But another reason why Poland has matured as a preferred destination for medical studies among Indian aspirants is the easy admission procedure, less paper work and fast results.
Below are the points of safety that needed to be kept in mind during your stay in Poland.
Things to Follow
- There is no such thing as too much safe. Be it Poland, or India, your safety should always be your prime priority. Do not wander in the notorious areas of the country. Avoid bad influence and unnecessary attention. Always keep the number of authorities on speed dial.
- Never forget to carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
MBBS in Poland Eligibility Condition
Poland has always been one of the top preferred destinations for medical students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Poland, check the eligibility criteria below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Admission Seekers should complete their Higher Secondary Education with a minimum 50% mark covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Police|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Admission Procedure MBBS in Poland
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Poland is very simple, basic and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you receive an offer letter, save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS in Poland fees for your desired medical college in Poland, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Poland.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Poland. All the Best..!!
Before taking admission in Medical college in Poland, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Poland.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Ukrainian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- Medical test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Poland
Before going to Poland for Medical Studies do compare the MBBS in Poland Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Poland. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Poland are as follow:
|Ist Year of Medicine||2nd Year Of Medicine|
|Gross Anatomy||Genetical Anatomy|
|Cellular And Molecular Biology||Parasitology|
|Summer practical 30 hrs/week 2 weeks||Foreign Language|
|–||Summer Practical 30 Hrs/Week 2 Weeks|
|3RD Year Of Medicine||4TH Year Of Medicine|
|Pharmacology||Traumatology And Orthopedics|
|Surgical Semiology||Medical Emergencies|
|Summer Practical 30 Hrs/Week 2 Weeks||Traditional medicine|
|–||Summer Practical 30 Hrs/Week 2 Weeks|
|5TH Year Of Medicine||6TH Year Of Medicine|
|Infantile surgery and orthopaedics||Infectious Diseases|
|E.N.T||Clinical And Therapeutical Synthesis,
Medical And Surgical Emergencies
|Clinical Genetics||Balneophysiotherapy and rheumatology|
|Oncology||Family Planning And Sex Education|
|Summer Practical 30 Hrs/Week 2 Weeks||History Of Medicine|
|–||Summer practical 30 hrs/week 2 weeks|
|Modern Methods For Morphophysiological Exploration||Infantile Neuropsychiatry|
|Tropical Diseases And Hygiene||Medical imagistic|
|Ethics, Deontology And Legal Medicine||Oncological Hematology|
Recognition of Poland Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Poland are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Poland.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Top MBBS Colleges in Poland
Here is the updated list 2020-21 of all Poland MBBS Colleges officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link or Read more link, it will provide the list of best medical colleges.
1. Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University, Krakow
2. The Medical University of Gdansk, Republic of Poland
3. Medical University of Lodz
4. Medical University of Lublin
5.Nicolaus Copernicus University
6. Medical University of Silesia
7. Wrocław Medical University
8. University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland
9. Medical University of Warsaw
MBBS in Poland Fees Structure 2020-21
Indian students can gain the advantage of studying medical programs in Poland. As the class size is small you can easily clear your doubts and increase your knowledge of the subject. The classrooms are practically oriented which increases the interests of the students in the subject. Courses offered here range from general medicine to specialized medical courses and other medical-related fields like Pharmacy, Nursing etc. The MBBS fees structure of any of the medical institute in Poland is less than various Indian Medical Colleges. Let’s have a look at MBBS fee structure of some of the best Medical Universities of Poland.
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University, Krakow||12,200 EUR||3,000 USD|
|Medical University of Gdansk, Republic of Poland||44,000 PLN||1,640 USD|
|Medical University of Lodz||12,800 USD||3,500 USD|
|Medical University of Lublin||13,371 USD||1,470 USD|
|Nicolaus Copernicus University||45,500 PLN||1,470 USD|
|Medical University of Silesia||7,200 USD||2,776 USD|
|Wrocław Medical University||13,000 USD||2,650 USD|
|University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland||48,000 PLN||1,840 USD|
|Medical University of Warsaw||11,500 USD||3,000 USD|
Disclaimer: The above-mentioned fees structure is approximate in nature and may be scheduled to change.
Pros & Cons
There are about 310 privately owned universities and colleges and 138 state schools of higher learning in Poland. Enthralling, right? The higher education system is one of high quality and all leading universities offer programmes thought in English, within study areas such as medicine, engineering, humanities, business and finance. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Poland, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Poland
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Poland don’t ask for any kind of donation during the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is affordable.
- Medical colleges in Poland are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for Indian students can be easily earned by doing part-time work.
- Poland MBBS Colleges follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- Poland MBBS Colleges provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Poland medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Poland offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Poland
- As Polish is the local language in Poland, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One if want might have to put extra efforts at learning the Polish Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
- In hospitals, international students are not permitted to touch the patients during an internship while studying MBBS in Poland.
List of Top Colleges in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The duration of the MBBS in Poland is 6 years.
Ans: The medium, of course, is English & Polish.
Ans: In general, it takes 3 academic years to complete bachelor studies (6 semesters), whereas master studies, depending on the field of studies, last from 1,5 to 2 academic years (3 or 4 semesters accordingly).
Ans: There are English courses available for international students, so you don’t have to speak Polish. If you prefer to study in Polish you will have to complete a Polish language course before you start studying.
Ans: Yes, on your request.
Q.6: MBBS in Poland, Is it a good choice?
Ans. Of course, it is a smart idea to pursue medical studies from Poland. All you have to do is take care of these critical things:
– Do plan for MCI screening test from the first year of your medical studies.
– Do not get spoiled by the lifestyle and night culture of the country. As it will take a lot of efforts to clear the MCI Screening Test, once you come back to India.
Ans. The academic year in all Poland medical university starts from August to September.
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Poland.
Ans.YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Ans. MCI doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of times a student can take the test.
Ans. Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test directed by the Medical Council of India.
Ans. Yes. The Poland medical colleges are authorized by WHO and MCI.
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further information on Admission in Poland, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers