Quality education has always been a historic gem in Poland. For centuries Poland has proven to be providing the most efficient medical education at a lesser cost. MBBS Course in Poland is like a dream come true for all the Medical Aspirants in India. The country is undoubtedly an epitome of advancement, specifically in medicine. Poland MBBS Colleges is like a haven for all those Indian medical aspirants who wish to become doctors.
This article will always be about MBBS in Poland’s summer season. From selecting the best college to securing a seat, every question related to MBBS in Poland will be answered here.
Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is located in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative subdivisions, covering 312,696 square kilometres, and has a largely temperate seasonal climate.
|Language||Official Languages: Polish|
|Climate||moderate climate with both maritime and continental elements|
|Time Zone||(GMT+1) Central European Standard Time|
|Currency||Polish złoty (PLN)|
|Religion||90% Christianity(86% Catholicism, 4% Other Christian), 6% No religion, 1% Others, 3% Unanswered|
Before reading the complete information about MBBS in Poland, let’s look at Quick facts about Study MBBS in Poland.
|Course Offered||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Basic Eligibility||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO|
|NEET Entrance Exam||NEET Qualified (Only)|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||+91-9999709233 (India)|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Recognition of Poland Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most critical factors that decide good and the best medical college. So, for MBBS in Poland, Indian Students are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Poland.
- NMC (National Medical Commission)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Why Study MBBS in Poland?
- Poland is one of the most preferred destinations for MBBS students
- The universities in Poland have various departments and faculties for the students to choose
- Medical schools for MBBS Poland, recognized by NMC, attract many Indian students yearly.
- Poland offers cheap yet quality education for students worldwide
- The living costs in Poland are favourable for students all over the world.
- Poland has some of the best universities in the world
- The colleges for MBBS Poland rank among the top MBBS colleges in the globe.
- Poland has present weather suitable for international students.
Poland has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS/MD in Poland, check the eligibility criteria below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||70% marks with NEET score|
|IELTS or TOEFL||IELTS & TOEFL scores are not required|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Is Poland safe or not for Indian students?
- Poland is one of the safest countries in Europe.
- Indian students may choose Poland to pursue higher education without pondering too much.
- Poland is one of the countries in Europe with a minimal crime rate.
If you want to take MBBS admission in Poland, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that will help you boost preparing for the NEET exam.
Before taking MBBS admission in Poland, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Ten passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Poland.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Poland Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- Medical test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Poland
Before going to Poland for Medical, studies compare the MBBS in the Poland Syllabus of some of Poland’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities.
|1 – 2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Bio-chemistry, Physiology|
|3 – 5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine,|
Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology,
Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin
Top MBBS Colleges in Poland with Fees Structure
Here is the updated 2023-24 of all Poland MBBS Colleges officially made by India’s Medical Council. To know detailed info about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, and Facilities available and complete the college review, click the college link or Read more. It will provide a list of the best medical colleges.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Fee Structure in INR|
|1||Medical University of Lodz Poland||9,20,000|
|2||Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University Krakow||13,10,000|
|3||Poznan University of Medical Sciences Poland||12,00,000|
|4||Medical University of Gdansk Poland||9,88,000|
|5||Medical University of Lublin Poland||9,88,000|
|6||Wroclaw Medical University Poland||4,67,093|
|7||Medical University of Warsaw Poland||4,67,093|
|8||Medical University of Silesia Poland||4,67,093|
Top MBBS Colleges in Poland with Fees Structure (Graphical Representation)
Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Poland
Poland has about 310 privately owned universities and colleges and 138 state schools. Enthralling, right? The higher education system is of high quality, and all leading universities offer programmes taught in English within study areas such as medicine, engineering, humanities, business and finance. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Poland, here are just a few:
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Poland
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted to institutions recognized by the medical council of India for screening tests conducted by NMC.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Poland don’t ask for any donations during the time of admission.
- The tuition fee is affordable.
- Elite bodies like WHO and NMC acknowledge medical colleges in Poland.
- The cost of living for Indian students can be easily earned by doing part-time work.
Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Poland
- As Polish is the local language in Poland, therefore, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One of want might have to put extra effort into learning the Polish Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
- In hospitals, international students are not allowed to touch the patients during an internship while studying MBBS in Poland.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is MBBS abroad a good option?
A. Yes, MBBS abroad is a good option for Indian students. It provides a chance to learn from some of the best professors globally and exposure to different people. Also, MBBS abroad gives you the flexibility to practice in India or any foreign country.
Q. Which is the cheapest Country for Indian students to study abroad?
A. Norway, Malaysia, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium and Denmark are the cheapest countries for Indian students to study abroad.
Q. Can poor Indian students study abroad?
A. Of course, there is no rich and poor when it comes to education; it is all about knowledge. There are several scholarships open to students, and the government of India also provides a scholarship option for academically brilliant students
Q. What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to MBBS in Poland?
A. International students must have scored 60 per cent in class 12th. He or she should have completed the minimum age of 17 with a valid passport and NEET qualifying certificate for admission to MBBS in Poland.
Q. Why do Indian applicants prefer Poland for MBBS studies?
A. Students can choose from various departments and faculties at universities in Poland, making this one of the most popular destinations for Undergraduate students. Moreover, Poland has a low cost of living and a good atmosphere suitable for Indian students.
Q. What is the average cost of studying medicine in Poland?
A. On average, the cost is around 30 Lakhs to 40 Lakhs for six years. The price may differ if the medical student studies in A+ graded university.
Q. What are the disadvantages of studying MBBS in Poland?
A. 1. As Polish is the local language in Poland; therefore, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
2. One of want might have to put extra effort into learning the Polish Language after the class hour.
3. Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
4. In hospitals, international students are not allowed to touch patients during an internship while studying MBBS in Poland.