The Medical University of Silesia Poland was established in 1968 in Katowice. It is a vibrant university in Poland, having an interdisciplinary exploration centre. The Medical University of Silesia is located in Katowice, Poland. The university has 10,218 students and a teaching staff of 1201, including 295 professors. There are five faculties: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Public Health, and Health Sciences. It is one of the best medical universities in Poland, and it is also NMC approved university.
Hey Students, here we have tried to keep you updated & informed about one of the Best Medical Colleges for MBBS in Poland, i.e. the Medical University of Silesia.
|[ Page Index ]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Documents Required
5. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. About Poland
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we go through the detailed information about the Medical University of Silesia, let’s examine the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Medical University of Silesia|
|Popular Name||Medical University of Silesia|
|Year of Establishment||1948|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Approved by||NMC, WHO (World Health Organization)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, Pharmacy|
(Source: uniRank )
|MBBS Poland at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Poland|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Medical University of Silesia courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||6 Years|
Faculty & Staff
The Medical University of Silesia provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want to take admitted to the Medical University of Silesia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET Exam that will help boost your NEET Exam preparation.
Poland has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS/MD at the Medical University of Silesia, check the eligibility criteria below.
|Age||The candidate must be 17+ and under 25 years of age on/before 31st December of your admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must be completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in PCB from a recognized institute or board.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in PCB|
(Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)
|Medium of Teaching||English & Police|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission to the Medical University of Silesia, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Poland.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Poland Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Medical University of Silesia Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
This section shows the Medical University of Silesia tuition fees for the MBBS course. The stated data is given below:-
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||467093/Year|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||467093/Year|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Poland
Before going to Poland for Medical, studies compare the MBBS in the Poland Syllabus of some of Poland’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. You can see the MBBS in Poland Syllabus in PDF also downloadable.
Ranking and Reputation
The Medical University of Silesia Ranking all over the country and world ranking all over the world are mentioned below.
|Name of Institute||Medical University of Silesia|
(Source: uniRank )
Graphical Representation of Medical University of Silesia Poland Ranking
Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country located in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative subdivisions, covering 312,696 square kilometres, and has a largely temperate seasonal climate.
|Language||Official Languages: Polish|
|Climate||moderate climate with both maritime and continental elements|
|Time Zone||(GMT+1) Central European Standard Time|
|Currency||Polish złoty (PLN)|
|Religion||90% Christianity(86% Catholicism, 4% Other Christian) 6% No religion, 1% Others, 3% Unanswered|
About Katowice City
- Katowice is the capital city of the Silesian Voivodeship in southern Poland and the central city of the Upper Silesian metropolitan area.
- It is the 11th-most populous city in Poland, while its urban area is the most populous in the country and one of the most populous in the EU.
- Katowice is a centre of commerce, business, transportation, and culture in southern Poland, with numerous public companies headquartered in the city or its suburbs, important cultural institutions such as Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra, award-winning music festivals such as Off Festival and Tauron New Music, and transportation infrastructure such as Katowice Korfanty Airport.
- It also hosts the finals of Intel Extreme Masters, an Esports video game tournament.
Medical University of Silesia
Address: Poniatowskiego 15, 40-055 Katowice, Poland
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Where is the Medical University of Silesia located?
A. Medical University of Silesia’s address is Poniatowskiego 15, 40-055 Katowice, Poland.
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the Medical University of Silesia?
A. MBBS Duration at the Medical University of Silesia is 6 Years.
Q. What is the world ranking of the Medical University of Silesia?
A. The World Ranking of the Medical University of Silesia, 2833 (Sources: 4icu.org/)
- https://smk.sum.edu.pl/ Medical University of Silesia Poland Official Website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silesia, Wikipedia
- https://www.nmc.org.in/, NMC official website
- https://www.who.int/, WHO official website
- https://www.mea.gov.in/, MEA New Delhi official
Click here for more Education News