Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur is one of the popular Medical Colleges in Jharkhand. The college is also known as MGM Medical College Jamshedpur or MGM Jamshedpur. The college is situated in Jamshedpur Jharkhand and was established in the year 1961.MGMMCH Jamshedpur has provided UG, PG and Diploma Courses in various departments.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about MGM Medical College Jamshedpur like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 MGM Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur
- 2 MGM Jamshedpur Medical College Courses
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 MGM Medical College Jamshedpur Fees Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
MGM Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of, MGM Medical College Jamshedpur:
|Name of Institute||MGM Medical College Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Popular Name||MGM Jamshedpur, MGM Medical College Jamshedpur|
|Location||Dimna Road, East Singhbhum, Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831020|
|Year of Establishment||1961|
|Affiliated with||Kolhan University, Chaibasa|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS, PG Diploma,|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Jharkhand|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Kolhan University, Chaibasa
- Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status:– Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Class Rooms
- Computer Labs
- Wi-Fi Campus
- 24 hour electric supply
MGM Jamshedpur Medical College Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||4.5+1 year Internship||100|
|Master of Surgery (M.S.)||3 year||02|
|Doctorate of Medicine (M.D)||3 year||02|
|Post Graduate or Diploma||2 year||02|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counselling. The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Jharkhand must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2018. Counseling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Admission Seekers must have completed Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
MGM Medical College Jamshedpur Fees Structure
|Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor Of Surgery(MBBS)||41,085|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 2500/- Per Month
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||MGM Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
- The college is one of the premiers Institute of Jharkhand.
- We would like to give 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Jharkhand.
- Top Medical Colleges in Jharkhand: Edufever college Ranking 2018
- Top Dental Colleges in Jharkhand: Edufever college Ranking 2018
- Top BHMS Colleges in Jharkhand: Edufever college Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS Colleges in Jharkhand: Edufever college Ranking 2018
Location:-Dimna Road, East Singhbhum, Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831020
Phone:- 0657 236 0859
E-mail:- [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!