Palamu Medical College Palamu was established in the year 2019. This college is one of the best Government medical colleges in Jharkhand and is known as Palamu Medical College Palamu (PMC Palamu). It has one of the best faculties in the State, which is an acknowledgement fact. The college has the facility for paramedical training courses in different streams. It is affiliated with Nilamber-Pitamber University and approved by the national medical commission (NMC).
This article will provide detailed information about PMC Palamu, like Fees Structure and Course, offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Palamu Medical College Palamu
Palamu Medical College Palamu is situated in Palamu, Jharkhand. It is located in Pokhara Khurd Shiv Nagar Medininagar Palamu 822101 (Jharkhand). It was recognized by the national medical commission (NMC) in 2019. The annual admission to UG (M.B.B.S.) course has been for 100 seats since 2019.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the college summary of Palamu Medical College Palamu.
|Name of Institute||Palamu Medical College Palamu|
|Popular Name||PMC Palamu|
|Location||Palamu, Jharkhand, India|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated with||Nilamber-Pitamber University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Jharkhand|
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Nilamber-Pitamber University
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status:– Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Before discussing, let us look at the course overview at Palamu Medical College Palamu (PMC Palamu). The Student applying for Palamu Medical College Palamu medical college must look at the courses offered and their duration.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of PMC Palamu.
Here this selection will let you know about PMC Palamu MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from PMC Palamu are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Palamu Medical College Palamu, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programmes at Palamu Medical College Palamu is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about PMC Palamu will help you research the college properly.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Jharkhand NEET Counselling|
|Top MBBS Jharkhand Medical College||Click here|
|Jharkhand Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
The fee structure of the Palamu Medical College Palamu for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Course||Fees (Total tuition Fess)|
NOTE: Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 8,500/-
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Jharkhand State Quota Seats (SQ) NEET 2021 Score Cutoff
|Category||Cut off Score|
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to register for NEET 2022 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on Jharkhand NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Jharkhand must register for NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the priorities in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Palamu Medical College Palamu|
Palamu Medical College Palamu
Address:- Palamu Medical College Pokhraha Khurd Shiv Nagar Medininagar Palamu 822101 (Jharkhand)
Official Website: http://pmchpalamu.org/
Jharkhand NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in PMC Palamu?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in PMC Palamu is 100.
Q. What are the courses offered in this college?
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q. Does PMC Palamu have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this college does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do PMC Palamu provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. Can I know the exact location of PMC Palamu?
Ans. PMC Palamu is located at Palamu Medical College Pokhraha Khurd Shiv Nagar Medininagar Palamu 822101 (Jharkhand).