Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh was established in the year 2019. This college is one of the best Government medical colleges in Jharkhand and is popularly known as Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh (HMC Hazaribagh). It has one of the best faculties in the State an acknowledgement fact. The college has the facility for paramedical training courses in different streams. It is affiliated with Vinoba Bhave University and approved by the national medical commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about HMC Hazaribagh, like Fees Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh
Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh is situated in Hazaribagh, Jharkhand. It is situated in about Hazaribag Medical College, Hazaribag, PIN Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 825319, Jharkhand. It was recognized by the national medical commission (NMC) in 2019. The annual admission in UG (M.B.B.S.) course has been for 100 seats since 2019.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the college summary of Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh.
|Name of Institute||Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh|
|Popular Name||HMC Hazaribagh|
|Location||Hazaribagh, Jharkhand, India|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated with||Vinoba Bhave University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Jharkhand|
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Vinoba Bhave University
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status:– Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Before discussing, let us look at the course overview offered at Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh (HMC Hazaribagh). The Student applying for Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh must look at the courses offered and their course duration.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about HMC Hazaribagh MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programmes at Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about HMC Hazaribagh will help you research the college properly.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Jharkhand NEET Counselling|
|Top MBBS Jharkhand Medical Colleges||Click here|
|Jharkhand Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
The fee structure of the Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
UG course Fees
|Course||Fees (Total tuition Fess)|
NOTE: Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 8,500/-
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. et’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut-off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut-off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Process 2022
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to register for NEET 2022 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on Jharkhand NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Jharkhand must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh|
Hazaribagh Medical College Hazaribagh
Address:- Hazaribag Medical College, Hazaribag, Jharkhand
Official Website: http://hazaribagmedicalcollege.org/
Jharkhand NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Jharkhand NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in HMC Hazaribagh is 100.
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Ans. Yes, this college does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Ans. HMC Hazaribagh is located at Hazaribag Medical College, Hazaribag, PIN – 825319, Jharkhand.