Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College Bihar is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Bihar. The college is known as Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College and was founded in 1979. This famous B.H.M.S. College in Bihar is affiliated with B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review. Apart from homoeopathic, there are other Ayush colleges like BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BNYS etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur
Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College (M.H.M.C. Muzaffarpur) was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Medical Homoeopathic Colleges in Bihar.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College.
|College Name||Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur|
|Popular Name||Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College|
|Affiliated with||B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study 2023 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||B.H.M.S. Colleges in Bihar|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur.
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
The Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpuroffers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery )||Five years six months.|
Below have mentioned the UG Intake capacity of Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College.
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as faculty members of Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the compulsory courses which come under this college. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar AIAPGET Counselling
|Bihar Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush BHMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College, Muzaffarpur, with going through with this information before filling out the application form.
|Name of Course||Fee Structure|
** Fees will be updated soon.**
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Bihar Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling
Candidates can visit the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Bihar State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Bihar Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- For registration, students must fill in their name, date of birth, NEET 2023 Roll number, NEET 2023 Application number, NEET 2023 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which the candidates will receive an SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information
- After successfully registering online and activating the account, the candidate must click the “Sign in” button again and complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- After entering the personal information, next to the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specification and format. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- On the next screen, the candidates need to enter their educational information on a computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Pay Counselling Fee
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections, or else proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download the Submitted Application Form
- Finally, upon completing the above-given steps, the candidates download a Hard Copy (Part-A & Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as required on the day of the counselling.
Step-7 Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling Fee
- To submit the application form, the candidates must pay the following amount for the counselling fee.
- Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. A candidate must pay the processing charge in addition to the counselling fee.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking and Reputation
Some selection provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College.
|Name of Institute||Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College|
Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College
Address: Raghunath Pandey Nagar, Rohua Apuchh M.I.C., Bela,
Muzaffarpur, 842 005, Bihar
Official Website: http://muzaffarpurmhmch.com/
Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET Ayush 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College govt college?
A. No, Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College is a Private Homeopathic College.
Q. How to get admission to Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (B.C.E.C.E.B.).
Q. Where is Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College Located?
A. Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College, Address: Raghunath Pandey Nagar,Rohua Apuchh M.I.C., Bela, Muzaffarpur, 842 005, Bihar
Q. How to get direct admission to Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic College?
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
Q. How can I get admission without NEET?
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.