Government Nizamia Tibbi College Hyderabad (GNTC) Hyderabad is one of the reputed Government Unani Colleges in Hyderabad. The college is known as Nizamia Tibbi College, Hyderabad and was founded in 1810.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about this prestigious Unani college in Hyderabad like its Fees Structure, UG and PG Courses offered by GNTC Hyderabad, its Admission Procedure, Cut-off and basic Facilities available on the campus. Read the complete college review to get the best admission guidance about the college.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Nizamia Tibbi College, GNTC Hyderabad
It is affiliated with the Dr YSR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Before we go to the complete information about Government Nizamia Tibbi College, Let’s briefly summarise the college.
|College Name||Government Unani Nizamia Tibbi College, Hyderabad|
|Popular Name||GNTC Hyderabad|
|Affiliated with||Dr YSR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
|Paid NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Dr YSR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
Government Nizamia Tibbi College facilities are offered to students interested in studying or already studying at Government Nizamia Tibbi College.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
GNTC Hyderabad Offers the following undergraduate duration and intake capacity.
|UG||Five years six months.|
|MD (Unani)||3 year|
|Moalejath (Gen. Medicine)||3 year|
|NOQ (Obs & Gyn.)||3 year|
|Advia (Pharmacology)||3 year|
|Tahafuzi – wo – Samaji Tibb||3 year|
|Kulliyath (Basic Principles)||3 year|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|Moalejath (Gen. Medicine)||10|
|NOQ (Obs & Gyn.)||9|
|Tahafuzi – wo – Samaji Tibb||5|
|Kulliyath (Basic Principles)||5|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As GNTC Hyderabad in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audits.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at this college is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|AP Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|AP Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Rs)|
NOTE: Mentioned fees are approximate in nature, and they will change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
AIAPGET 2022 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The notification for counselling events is published on the university’s official website. Let’s have a look one be one. Candidates can check the Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Verification of documents at the designated centres.
- Exercising web options for desired seats.
- Downloading provisional allotment letters and reporting to the allotted institute within the stipulated window.
Check the detailed procedure here:
Document Verification: Take a printout of the filled-in application form and affix a photograph, the same as that in the Ayush NEET 2022 application form. Carry this with original documents and three sets of attested copies of all the documents.
Web options: The university will release the final merit position of the applicants after document verification. After the release of the notice, the candidates can fill in their preferences online within the specified window.
Allotment of Seats and Joining: The seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s choices filled and merit position. The candidate must report to the allotted institute with their original documents at the specified time and date.
Required Documents: Applicants must bring the following documents at the time of counselling to verify original certificates.
- Original NEET-UG 2022 Admit card
- Original NEET-UG 2022 Scorecard
- SSC certificate or equivalent with Date of Birth
- Intermediate of A.P. or its equivalent examination with 10+2 pattern.
- Permanent Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Unani Nizamia Charminar|
Government Nizamia Tibbi College (GNTC) Hyderabad, Charminar
Address: Hyderabad, Kotla Alijah, Moghalpura, Charminar
Hyderabad-500002 Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does Government Nizamia Tibbi College have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Government Nizamia Tibbi College does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to Government Nizamia Tibbi College?
Ans. To get admission to this prestigious college, students must score good marks in the NEET exam.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Government Nizamia Tibbi College?
Ans. Hyderabad, Kotla Alijah, Moghalpura, Charminar Hyderabad-500002 Andhra Pradesh
Q. Is Government Nizamia Tibbi College is government college?
Ans. No, Government Nizamia Tibbi College is not a government College.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. Yes, Government Nizamia Tibbi College does offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What does Government Nizamia Tibbi College provide all facilities?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, and Medical Facilities.