P. B. Homoeopathic Medical College & Sanmita Hindu Mission Hospital & Research Centre Chandrapur is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as PBHMC Chandrapur and it was founded in the year 1974.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This famous BHMS College in Chandrapur is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
पाए इस Ayush College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
Below we have mentioned the NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources that will help you definitely to crack the NEET 2020 exam.
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here||Cutoff||Click Here|
|Result||Click Here||Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Dress Code||Click Here||Exam Day Guideline||Click Here|
P. B. Homoeopathic Medical College & Sanmita Hindu Mission Hospital & Research Centre Chandrapur
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of PBHMC Chandrapur.
|College Name||P. B. Homoeopathic Medical College & Sanmita Hindu Mission Hospital & Research Centre Chandrapur|
|Popular Name||Purushottam Das Bagla Homoeopathic College, PBHMC Chandrapur|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
This article will provide you with detailed information about P. B. Homoeopathic Medical College Chandrapur (PBHMC Chandrapur) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 50 numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
- Medical Facilities
Courses Offered by PBHMC Chandrapur
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||50||5 years 6 months.|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Here have to provide NEET-UG 2020 Sample Papers that will help you to crack NEET-UG 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Age||Minimum Age: 17 years or above Maximum Age: There is no upper age limit.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Course Name||Graduation||Fees (Annual)|
**Mentioned fees are subjected to change.
The scholarships recognise the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for a various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
|Category||NEET cutoff percentile||NEET 2020 cut off scores|
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Purushottam Das Bagla Homoeopathic College Chandrapur|
- It is one of the Premier Homoeopathic Medical Institute in Chandrapur.
- We would like to give 3.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BHMS College in Maharastra.
Purushottam Das Bagla Homoeopathic College Chandrapur
Address: Bagla Nagar, Bagla Chowk, Babupeth Chandrapur Maharashtra
Contact No: 07172 272527
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seats to the candidates in the 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees are to be reimbursed in case the candidate resigns during the counseling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case the Candidate resigns after the Counseling period?
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 10 days
For further admission related queries, comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck Students !!!