Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University of Chhattisgarh is a State University which is situated in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The college is also known as PDUS Ayush University Chhattisgarh. It was established in 2008. It brought forth opportunities to understand the needs and expectations of the people. The University is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Throughout this article, we will discuss PDUS Ayush University Chhattisgarh like Admission, Fee, Courses, Cutoff, Eligibility, and other details. The State Government acknowledged that not only the study of modern system medicine but also other traditions of medicine be encouraged and regulated. The college was established with the objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population.
Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college Summary.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University of Chhattisgarh.
|College Name||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh|
|Popular Name||PDUS Ayush University Chhattisgarh|
|Location||Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Institution Type||State University|
|Approval By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||BNYS College in Chhattisgarh|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
|Study Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Approved by: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: State
- Medical Facilities
PDUS Ayush University Chhattisgarh offers these quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of PDUS Ayush University Chhattisgarh, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chhattisgarh AIAPGET Counselling
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BNYS Colleges in Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2021 BHMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
The PDUS Ayush University Chhattisgarh fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
Note: The fee Will Be Updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
छत्तीसगढ के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Director of Medical Education, Raipur, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counseling.
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counseling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants will have to proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for the proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges to which they want to get admission. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counseling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
Counselling Process For (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Chhattisgarh must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counseling 2021. Counseling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Chhattisgarh candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||PDUS Ayush University Chhattisgarh|
|Want to study in this college||Click Here|
Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh
Address: Sector 40, Uparwara, Chhattisgarh 493661
Telephone No: 077122 63233
Fax No: 0771 – 2263234
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.cghealthuniv.com
Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through CG Health Department, Chhattisgarh.
A. No, PDUS Ayush University Chhattisgarh is a Private Ayush college.
A. Sector 40, Uparwara, Chhattisgarh 493661.
A. This college was established in the year 2018.
A. There are no management quota seats in PDUS Ayush University Chhattisgarh, So direct admission is not impossible.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.