Hello Students. This article will let you know about Pondicherry NEET UG Counselling 2022. It is Organized by the Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC). Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) Puducherry has released the online registration form for Puducherry NEET Counselling 2022 at centacpuducherry.in. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Pondicherry through Centac Pondicherry MBBS & BDS counselling 2022.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Puducherry MBBS & BDS Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria for Participating in Pondicherry NEET counselling, Participating institutes of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Document required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2022 released cutoff & much more.
|Latest Update: Centralised Admission Committee (Centac) has released the Pondicherry NEET Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule at centacpuducherry.in|
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of the Centac Puducherry NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Puducherry NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||12/09/2022|
|Puducherry NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC)|
|Government MBBS Seats||380|
|Private MBBS Seats||1050|
|Government BDS Seats||40|
|Private BDS Seats||300|
|Paid NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Pondicherry NEET 2022 Revised Mop-Up Round Dates (Out)
Puducherry has released the NEET UG 2022 Revised Mop Up Round Counselling Schedule. You can check the government quota & Management Quota Seat. Let’s have a look.
|Date and Day||Counselling Time||Type of seats||Category of Candidates allowed|
|Thursday 16.12.2022||9.45 am||NRI||NRI / NRISP / OCI / PIO|
|10.30 am Onwards||Both GQ & MQ||All eligible candidates published as per Mop up registration list|
Noted: For more information about the NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022, click here.
Pondicherry NEET UG 2022 Counselling Schedule (Out)
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of CENTAC regarding their Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2022. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below-mentioned dates daily for regular updates:
|Event||NEET Counselling dates|
|Release of the application form||12/09/2022|
|The last date to fill out the application form||25/09/2022|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Pondicherry NEET UG 2022 Round-2 NRI Date Extended
The centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) has extended the last date of Round 2 registration of Puducherry NEET UG Counselling for NRI Candidates.
|Pondicherry NEET Round-2 NRI Date Extended||Click Here|
Pondicherry NEET Revised Round-2 Registration Fees
For participating in the 2nd round of MBBS, the students are required to pay the registration fee as per MCI notification as below:
Noted: for more information about the Pondicherry NEET Revised Round-2 Registration Notice, click here
Pondicherry NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
This section provides detailed information about Puducherry NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2022; you can check the course-wise eligibility like MBBS/BDS, NRI, OCI candidates, etc. Let’s have a look.
|MBBS/BDS Eligibility Criteria||Candidates seeking admission to the M.B.B.S./B.D.S Degree courses must have passed the H.Sc (Academic)examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent to it, with a minimum of 50% marks (40% of marks for OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/BT/SC/ ST candidates) in aggregate, in the prescribed subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology, Botany and Zoology. Further, they should have studied English as one of the subjects and must have passed the above four subjects individually.|
|Eligibility to appear in NEET 2022||Eligibility for appearing in NEET (UG), as per related Regulations of NMC and DCI are as follows:-|
They have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of admission to the first year of the Undergraduate Medical Course.
Age Limit: Candidates of General (UR)/General-EWS & Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD category must be born on or before 31.12.2004.
The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as of the examination date, with a relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC-NCL section and PwD Candidates.
Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses in a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify for NEET (UG).
Centac Puducherry NEET Counselling Application Form Fee 2022 (Out)
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information Puducherry NEET Counselling online application form fee in Indian Rupees; you can check the government quota fee, Management Quota, which is not refundable. Let’s have a look.
|Government & Management Quota||2000/-||1000/-|
|Other States (Management Quota only eligible)||2000/-||1000/-|
Puducherry NEET Counselling 2022
State Counselling Authority, CENTAC, does counselling for all the MBBS/BDS seats in the
U.T. Government Medical/Dental Colleges and unaided Private Medical/Dental Colleges.
The seats allotted under different categories are as below:
- Seats in Government Colleges, including surrendered seats from the All India Quota Pool.
- Self-Sponsored Seats in Government Colleges.
- Government Quota in Private Colleges.
- Management Quota Seats in Private Colleges.
- Minority (Management) Quota Seats in Private (Minority) Colleges.
- NRI Quota Seats in Government / Private Colleges.
- Foreign National Quota Seats in Government Colleges.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) in the Directorate General of Health Services, MoHFS, GoI does the Counselling for admission to the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. seats under the following quotas:
- All India Quota Seats (Filled by DGHS): 15% of seats surrendered by Government Medical / Dental Colleges run as per the approval of NMC/ DCI are filled through the counselling conducted by DGHS as All India Quota seats.
- Central Institutions/Universities (Filled by DGHS)
- Seats in Deemed Universities (Filled by DGHS)
Centac Pondicherry NEET Counselling Selection Procedure
The Pondicherry NEET Counselling Selection through Counselling for MBBS, BDS & BHMS courses is done based on the NEET Score of the current year. Allotment to the B.V.Sc.&A.H. course under NRI Quota & Self Supporting -National Quota is also done through the NEET score of the current year.
Admission to the “Government Quota Seats” in Private and Unaided Professional colleges and Minority Colleges will be per the Government of India’s laws/regulations/orders of the Government of Puducherry. The details regarding the Colleges and the number of seats will be published on the website.
- Admission to the MBBS, BDS & BAMS courses is based on the current year NEET Rank of the candidates.
- Merit List will be based on NEET Rank. Allotment will be based on eligibility, applicable reservation, seat category, and NEET Rank.
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC), Pondicherry to register for NEET 2022 Pondicherry State counselling. For more information on Pondicherry NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit https://www.centacpuducherry.in/.
- Step 2: Forgetting admission into the MBBS course in Puducherry, the candidates must submit an online application form on the official website of CENTAC Puducherry. After opening the official website, click on Group II, which means professional courses (MBBS, BDS, etc.).
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration, and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log in with the credentials. The online application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill in all the personal details carefully. It is mandatory to choose college preferences. The admission committee will reject applications with incomplete information or wrong information.
- Step 5: After filling in the details, upload the passport-sized photograph’s scanned image in JPEG format. The scanned image size should not be less than 20kb or more than 50kb. Upload the self-attested copies of the following documents: –
- Nationality/ Domicile/ Residence Certificate
- Class 10 & Class 12 Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Regional Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Step 6: Proceed to the payment of the counselling fee after the steps mentioned above. The counselling fee for the general category is Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 for reserved categories.
- Step 7: Take the printout of the application form after completing the steps mentioned above. Wait for the seat allotment results.
NEET AIQ Quota 2022 Counselling Procedure
Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE: To check the complete eligibility criteria to appear in NEET 2022, Click Here
Details for Puducherry Counselling Registration Fee
Here in this section, we provide detailed information on Puducherry NEET Counseling online registration fee in Indian Rupees; you can check the round-wise registration fee for Exit with forfeiture of payments, Ineligible for further counselling etc. Let’s have a look.
|Round||Free Exit||Exit with forfeiture of fees||Ineligible for further counselling||Amount of Registration Fee|
|SECOND||No||If not joined||I joined||Government Quota – Rs. 10,000(5000/- for SC/ST/OBC/EBC/MBC/ BCM/BT) Management Quota – Rs.1,00,000|
|MOP UP||No||–||I joined||–|
Other Nearest state’s Counselling procedure
|Andhra Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Kerala NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
NOTE: To know complete information about Puducherry NEET Counselling, Click Here
Puducherry NEET 2022 Seat Reservation
|Vertical Reservation||% Reservation|
|Other Backward Classes||11%|
|Backward Classes Muslims||2%|
|Most Backward Classes||18%|
|Extreme backward Classes||2%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom||4%|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen||1% and 3 % **|
|A candidate who is Meritorious in Sports||1%|
** 1% for MBBS and 3% for all other courses.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Pudducherry candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Pondicherry Medical College Counselling
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Pondicherry
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry||1956||Statutory Autonomous, Puducherry|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry||2010||Pondicherry University|
Government BDS Colleges in Pondicherry
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences||2006-07||Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University – [SBV], Pondicherry|
|Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences||1990-91||Pondicherry University, Puducherry|
Private MBBS Colleges in Pondicherry
|Name of College||Establishment||Affiliation To|
|Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Pondicherry||2000||Pondicherry University|
|Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Pondicherry||2006||Pondicherry University|
|Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pondicherry||2007||Pondicherry University|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry||2002||Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed University), Pondicherry|
|Vinayaka Missions Medical College, Pondicherry (trust)||1997||Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed), Salem|
|Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry (trust)||1991||Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed), Salem|
|Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pondicherry (trust)||2007||Pondicherry University|
|Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry (trust)||2006||Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research (Deemed Univ.), Chennai|
Private Dental College (BDS Seats)
|Name of College||Establishment||Affiliation To|
|Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital||2009-10||Pondichery University|
|Sri Venkateshwaraa Dental College||2014||Pondichery University|
NOTE: Above mentioned college establishment is according to the NMC & DCI.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Note: To know more information about Pondicherry College-wise Cutoff, Click Here
Here we are providing the information about Pondicherry Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete statement below:
|Pondicherry Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Puducherry NEET Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Pondicherry NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|
MBBS NEET 2022-23 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2022 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts Pondicherry NEET 2022 counselling?
The Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee conducts the admission for Pondicherry NEET 2022.
Who will be eligible for Pondicherry MBBS/BDS counselling 2022?
Pondicherry MBBS/BDS admission 2022 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
On which mode Pondicherry MBBS/BDS counselling will be conducted?
The counselling will be conducted online mode for Pondicherry MBBS admission 2022.
When will the Pondicherry NEET 2022 Counselling Application be out?
The online application forms of Puducherry NEET Counselling. Read the above article carefully.
Is Pondicherry NEET 2022 Counselling Offline?
No. The Counselling will be conducted Online mode.
Q. How can I apply for medical college in Pondicherry?
A. Admissions to all the MBBS seats in Pondicherry are made through NEET in all the Medical Colleges, run with the approval of the NMC. The selection through counselling for MBBS, BDS & AYUSH courses is made based on the NEET Score of the current year.