Hello Students. This article will let you know about Pondicherry NEET UG Counselling 2021. It is Organized by the Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC). Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) Puducherry has released the online registration form of Puducherry NEET Counselling 2021 at centacpuducherry.in. Candidates can fill their application form till 22 November 2021. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Pondicherry through Centac Pondicherry MBBS & BDS counselling 2021.
Latest Update: Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) released the list of eligible candidates for Pondicherry Mop-Up Round NEET UG-related courses regarding Government Quota, Management Quota, and Minority Quota candidates for Admission in MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ B.V.Sc.&A.H. courses at centacpuducherry.in
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of the Centac Puducherry NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Puducherry NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date|
Re-open (06 January 2021)
|Puducherry NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC)|
|Government MBBS Seats||380|
|Private MBBS Seats||1050|
|Government BDS Seats||40|
|Private BDS Seats||300|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2021 Dates Re-Open Registration (Out)
Applicants can check the Pondicherry NEET Counselling dates related to the Pondicherry MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below. Pondicherry NEET Counselling Online application has started on 06/01/2022 (6 pm), and the date for online submission of applications till 10/01/2022 (6 pm). Fresh online applications are invited from NEET-UG Qualified candidates for admission to the first year MBBS/BDS/BAMS and B.V.Sc & A.H. courses in Government and Self Financing Medical / Dental and Veterinary colleges in the U.T. of Puducherry. Based on the request and as Merit List for NEET based courses are yet to be published.
|Release of the application form||November 8, 2021|
|The last date to fill Puducherry NEET application form||November 22, 2021|
|Registrations for admission in Bachelor of Neuropathy and Yogic Sciences||November 23 to December 3, 2021|
|Re-opening of registrations for MBBS, BDS and BNYS courses||January 6 to 10, 2022|
|Publication of Draft Merit List||To be announced|
Pondicherry NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about Puducherry NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria; you can check the course-wise eligibility like MBBS/BDS, NRI, OCI candidates, etc. Let’s have a look.
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
|MBBS/BDS Eligibility Criteria||Candidates seeking admission to the M.B.B.S./B.D.S Degree courses must have passed the H.Sc (Academic)examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent to it, with a minimum of 50% marks (40% of marks for OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/BT/SC/ ST candidates) in aggregate, in the prescribed subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology, Botany and Zoology. Further, they should have studied English as one of the subjects, and they must have passed the above four subjects individually.|
|Eligibility to appear in NEET 2021||Eligibility for appearing in NEET (UG), as per related Regulations of NMC and DCI are as follows:-|
They have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of their admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Course.
Age Limit: Candidates of General (UR)/General-EWS & Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD category must be born on or before 31.12.2004.
The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as of the examination date, with a relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC-NCL section and PwD Candidates.
Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses in a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify NEET (UG).
Centac Puducherry NEET Counselling Application Form Fee
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information Puducherry NEET Counseling online application form fee in Indian Rupees; you can check the government quota fee, Management Quota/ SS- (National candidates) & NRI / Foreign Nationals, which is not refundable. Let’s have a look.
|Type of seat applied for||OTHERS||SC/ST|
|Govt. Quota||No Fee||No Fee|
|Management Quota/ SS- (Nationalcandidates)||2000|
|NRI / Foreign Nationals||5000|
*For Government Quota Seats –No Application Fee is prescribed for the current year due to Covid19.
Details for Puducherry Counselling Registration Fee
Here in this section, we provide detailed information on Puducherry NEET Counseling online registration fee in Indian Rupees; you can check the round-wise registration fee for Exit with forfeiture of fees, Ineligible for further counselling etc. Let’s have a look.
|Round||Free Exit||Exit with forfeiture of fees||Ineligible for further counselling||Amount of Registration Fee|
|SECOND||No||If not joined||If joined||Government Quota – Rs. 10,000(5000/- for SC/ST/OBC/EBC/MBC/ BCM/BT) Management Quota – Rs.1,00,000|
|MOP UP||No||–||If joined||–|
Puducherry NEET Counselling 2021
State Counselling Authority, CENTAC, does counselling for all the MBBS/BDS seats in the
U.T. Government Medical/Dental Colleges and unaided Private Medical/Dental Colleges.
The seats allotted under different categories are as below:
- Seats in Government Colleges including surrendered seats from All India Quota Pool.
- Self Sponsored Seats in Government Colleges.
- Government Quota in Private Colleges.
- Management Quota Seats in Private Colleges.
- Minority (Management) Quota Seats in Private (Minority) Colleges.
- NRI Quota Seats in Government / Private Colleges.
- Foreign National Quota Seats in Government Colleges.
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) in the Directorate General of Health Services, MoHFS, GoI does the Counselling for admission to the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. seats under the following quotas:
- All India Quota Seats (Filled by DGHS): 15% of seats surrendered by Government Medical / Dental Colleges run as per the approval of MCI / DCI are filled through the counselling conducted by DGHS and are known as All India Quota seats.
- Central Institutions/Universities (Filled by DGHS)
- Seats in Deemed Universities (Filled by DGHS)
Centac Pondicherry NEET Counselling Selection Procedure
The Pondicherry NEET Counselling Selection through Counselling for MBBS, BDS & BHMS courses is done based on the NEET Score of the current year. Allotment to the B.V.Sc.&A.H. course under NRI Quota & Self Supporting -National Quota is also done through the NEET score of the current year.
Admission to the “Government Quota Seats” in Private and Unaided Professional colleges and the Minority Colleges will be per the Government of India’s laws/regulations/orders of the Government of Puducherry on the subject. The details regarding the Colleges and the number of seats will be published on the website.
- Admission to the MBBS, BDS & BAMS courses is based on the current year NEET Rank of the candidates.
- Merit List will be based on NEET Rank. Allotment will be based on the eligibility, reservation applicable, category of seats and NEET Rank.
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the https://www.centacpuducherry.in/.
- Step 2: Forgetting admission into the MBBS course in Puducherry, the candidates must submit an online application form on the official website of CENTAC Puducherry. After opening the official website, click on Group II, which means professional courses (MBBS, BDS, etc.).
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration, and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log in with the credentials. The online application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill in all the personal details carefully. It is mandatory to choose college preferences. The admission committee will reject applications with incomplete details or wrong details.
- Step 5: After filling in the details, upload the scanned image of the passport size photograph in JPEG format. The size of the scanned image should not be less than 20kb or more than 50kb. Upload the self-attested copies of the following documents: –
- Nationality/ Domicile/ Residence Certificate
- Class 10 & Class 12 Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Regional Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Step 6: Proceed to the payment of the counselling fee after the above-mentioned steps. The counselling fee for the general category is Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 for reserved categories.
- Step 7: Take the printout of the application form after the successful completion of the above-mentioned steps. Wait for the seat allotment results.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Andhra Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Kerala NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
NOTE: To know complete information about Puducherry NEET Counselling, Click Here
Puducherry NEET 2021 Seat Reservation
|Vertical Reservation||% Reservation|
|Other Backward Classes||11%|
|Backward Classes Muslims||2%|
|Most Backward Classes||18%|
|Extreme backward Classes||2%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom||4%|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen||1% and 3 % **|
|Candidate who are Meritorious in Sports||1%|
** 1% for MBBS and 3% for all other courses.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Pudducherry candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
NEET AIQ Quota 2021 Counselling Procedure
Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Pondicherry Medical College Counselling
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Pondicherry
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry||1956||Statutory Autonomous, Puducherry|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry||2010||Pondicherry University|
Government BDS Colleges in Pondicherry
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences||2006-07||Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University – [SBV], Pondicherry|
|Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences||1990-91||Pondicherry University, Puducherry|
Private MBBS Colleges in Pondicherry
|Name of College||Establishment||Affiliation To|
|Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Pondicherry||2000||Pondicherry University|
|Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Pondicherry||2006||Pondicherry University|
|Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pondicherry||2007||Pondicherry University|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry||2002||Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed University), Pondicherry|
|Vinayaka Missions Medical College, Pondicherry (trust)||1997||Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed), Salem|
|Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry (trust)||1991||Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed), Salem|
|Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pondicherry (trust)||2007||Pondicherry University|
|Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry (trust)||2006||Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research (Deemed Univ.), Chennai|
Private Dental College (BDS Seats)
|Name of College||Establishment||Affiliation To|
|Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital||2009-10||Pondichery University|
|Sri Venkateshwaraa Dental College||2014||Pondichery University|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Result 2021 Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
Note: To know more information about Pondicherry College-wise Cutoff, Click Here
Here we are providing the information about Pondicherry Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Pondicherry Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
MBBS NEET 2021-22 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee conducts the admission for Pondicherry NEET 2021.
A. Pondicherry MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who qualify NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Pondicherry MBBS admission 2021.
A. The online application forms of Puducherry NEET Counselling. Read the above article carefully.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.
A. Admissions to all the MBBS seats in Pondicherry are made through NEET in all the Medical Colleges, run with the approval of the NMC. The selection through counselling for MBBS, BDS & AYUSH courses are made based on the NEET Score of the current year.