Prasanna College of Ayurveda & Hospital Belthangady is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Belthangady. The college is popularly known as Prasanna College of Ayurveda, Prasanna Ayurvedic College Belthangady, founded in the year 2016. Prasanna College of Ayurveda & Hospital started serving students with the best ayurvedic care. Prasanna Ayurvedic College Belthangady is affiliated With Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Prasanna Ayurvedic College Belthangady, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Prasanna College of Ayurveda Belthangady
Prasanna Ayurvedic College Belthangady was started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Belthangady.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Prasanna Ayurvedic College Belthangady.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Prasanna College of Ayurveda & Hospital Belthangady|
|Popular Name||Prasanna Ayurvedic College Belthangady, PCAH Belthangady|
|Affiliated With||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in Karnataka|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These facilities are offered to students who are interested in studying at the Prasanna Ayurvedic College Belthangady.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Prasanna Ayurvedic College Belthangady offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6+1 year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capacity
Here this selection, we will let you about Prasanna College of Ayurveda Belthangady BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Prasanna College of Ayurveda & Hospital Belthangady, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Prasanna College of Ayurveda Belthangady is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Karnataka||Click Here|
The fee structure of Prasanna Ayurvedic College Belthangady for various Ayurvedic courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
Note: The fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA. Candidates can check the Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details that are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka Ayush counselling.
Ayush NEET 2022 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking and Reputation
There is some selection that provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Prasanna College of Ayurveda.
|Name of Institute||Prasanna College of Ayurveda|
Prasanna College of Ayurveda.
Address: Laila, Belthangady, Dakshina Kannada – 574214, Karnataka | India
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does Prasanna College of Ayurveda have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Prasanna College of Ayurveda does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Is GAMC BangalorePrasanna College of Ayurveda a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Q. How to get admission to Prasanna College of Ayurveda?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Prasanna College of Ayurveda?
Ans. Prasanna College of Ayurveda Address: Laila, Belthangady, Dakshina Kannada – 574214, Karnataka | India
Q. Is Prasanna College of Ayurveda is government college?
Ans. No, Prasanna College of Ayurveda is not a private college.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. No, Prasanna College of Ayurveda does not offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What are all facilities provided by Prasanna College of Ayurveda?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital and Medical Facilities.
- Career in BUMS: Admission, Courses, Salary etc.
- Career in Ayurveda: Admission, Courses, Job, Salary etc.
- Career in Homeopathy: Admission, Courses, Scope, Eligibility, Colleges etc.
- Career in Siddha Medicine: Course, Top Colleges, Jobs and Salary etc.
- Job Opportunities After BAMS in India: Jobs, Salary Roles, Skills etc.
How many marks we want in neet ug
I know about BAMS course fees..
Mentioned in the above article.
Hii I m siddhi from Maharashtra mujhe prasanna ayurvedic clg me addmission lena hai kya aap clg ki jankari bata sakte ho
Hello Sidhhi, Admission is based on NEET score, for better admission guidance you can talk to Ayush admission counsellor at 09873056333
Want direct admission in your collage.
But I am not able to qualify Neet exam
NEET is compulsory, You can talk to admission counsellor at 09873056333
मुझे निट मे १०३ पी. सी. बी. मे१५४ गुण है मै महाराष्ट्र से हूं आपके काॅलेज मे बी ए एम एस को अॅडमिशन चाहीए, फिस कितनी लगेगी?
आपका नीट स्कोर 158 निजी कॉलेज के लिए अच्छा है! आपको एक सर्वोत्तम आयुष नीट परामर्श की आवश्यकता है! और हम उनके लिंक साझा कर रहे हैं >>> https://rmgoe.org/
This is faiza from Mumbai..sir I had completed my B pharm from Mumbai University by regular classroom..n right now I just want correspondence admission in pharm D..as I completed b pharm so I can directly get admission in 4 th year of pharm D.. isn’t it..so plz let me know do u have correspondence option