Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital Pandur are some of the reputed Pvt. Dental Colleges in Tamilnadu. The College is popularly known as PDCH Pandur and was founded in the year 2007-08. The College is attached to Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital Pandur (PDCH Pandur) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital Pandur (PDCH Pandur)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Priyadarshini Dental College Pandur.
|Name of Institute||Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital Pandur|
|Popular Name||PDCH Pandur, Priyadarshini Dental College Pandur|
|Location||Pandur, Tamil Nadu|
|Year of Establishment||2007-08|
|Affiliated to||Tamil Nadu Dr MM.G.R.Medical University, Chennai|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Dental College In Tamil Nadu|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:–Pvt.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
PDCH Pandur offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs, which are for five years.
|Course||Intake Capacity||Admitted Seats|
Faculty & Staff
PDCH Pandur provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The College is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital Pandur (PDCH Pandur). The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of/her access to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course in PDCH Pandur.
Below, we provide the Eligibility criteria of the mentioned program Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital Pandur (PDCH Pandur). It would be great to meet this criterion to get into this College.
|UU.G.Courses||Candidates must have passed HH.S.C.(+2) examination/equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks (in case of SC/ST & OO.B.C.40%), taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) and a pass in English.|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only PDCH Pandur, with going through this information before filling the application form.
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the NEET 2021 expected cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
|Unreserved (UU.R.||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PP.H.(UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SS.C.||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (SS.T.||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OO.B.C.||40th Percentile||133-107|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NOTE-To know more about NEET UG Cut-off, Click here.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Tamil Nadu, to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2021 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET MDS, Let us first look at the Tamil Nadu NEET MDS Counselling schedule.
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Tamil Nadu, to get themselves registered for NEET Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET, Let us first look at the Maharashtra NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AA.I.Q.quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AA.I.Q.Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DD.U.colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BB.D.S.at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for II.P.Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital Pandur (PDCH Pandur) must register for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official Website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the priorities in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to College: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted College and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to College (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AA.I.Q.Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE- To know more about Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling, Click Here
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
For UG Candidate
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be
- 12th Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be
- Certificate for proof of study from VI Std. to XII std
- Copy of Photo Id
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital Pandur|
Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital Pandur
Address: NO.1, VV.G.R.Garden, VV.G.R.Nagar, Pandur, Thiruvallur Tamil Nadu, Chennai-631203
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.pdch.in/