Shankaracharya Medical College Bhilai (SSIMS Bhilai) is one of the best Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh. It was established in the year 2016 and managed by the Department of Medical Education, Government of Chhattisgarh. It is affiliated with Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur.
The Institute (SSIMS Bhilai) has provided Hospital facility to the people, in which have 300 bed and was managed by Shri Gangajali Education Society, Bhilai. Shankaracharya Medical College (Bhilai) is one of the popular Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh.
- 1 Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 6 Contact Details
Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences
|Name of Institute||Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences Bhilai|
|Popular Name||SSIMS Bhilai, Shankaracharya Medical College Bhilai|
|Location||Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences, Distt., Junwani, Smriti Nagar, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490020|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences Bhilai like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Counselling, Review, Ranking etc.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur.
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Pvt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course||Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. |
Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
MBBS Course Fee
|Clinical & Transportation Fees||50,000/-|
|Student Welfare Fee (Sports & Gymnasium)||10,000/-|
|Uniform, ID Card, Library Card Fee||3500/-|
|Admission form Fee||5000/-|
|Hostel & Mess Fee||1,25,000/-|
|Fee For NRI Candidates||29,500/- US Dollar Per Year|
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)|
- The college is one of the premiers Medical Institute of Chhattisgarh.
- We Would like to give this SSIMS Bhilai Medical college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Chhattisgarh.
- Top Medical College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top Dental College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top BHMS College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top BAMS College In Chhattisgarh 2018
Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences Bhilai
Junwani, Bhilai, Distt. Durg Chattisgarh Pin Code: 490 020
Phone: 07884088866, 4088855 , 2298143 , 2298333
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!