Sikkim Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling will be conducted on the basis of the NEET 2021 score. The counselling will be conducted by the Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department through online mode. Authorities will start the registration process of Sikkim Ayush counselling with the release of the Sikkim Ayush NEET application form 2021. Candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling like schedule, process, application form, documents required, seat allotment, merit list, latest cutoff & much more.
Sikkim Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Before discussing the complete details about Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|NEET 2021 Result||1 November 2021|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||29 January 2022|
|Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Sikkim NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Sikkim NEET Counselling Date 2021
Applicants can check the important dates related to the Sikkim Ayush 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Registration Form Started||August 2021|
|Starting of 1st round counselling||September 2021|
|Starting of 2nd round counselling||October 2021|
|An additional round of counselling||October 2021|
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Sikkim.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department official portal to register for NEET 2021 Sikkim State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Sikkim NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Sikkim NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Registration will be the necessary procedure to participate in the counselling, and It can be done online.
Document Verification: After successfully filling the registration form, the next step will be the document verification process. You have to verify your original documents along with a Xerox copy of all required documents.
Choice Filling & Locking: After the successful verification session, candidates are required to fill their choices of courses and colleges and then lock it, and they are advised to enter their preferences carefully as, according to it.
Allocation of Seats: The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the candidate’s rank, filled choices and availability of seats in the participating colleges.
Reporting Process: Candidates are required to report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Rajasthan MBBS 2021 admission.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Sikkim must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Sikkim candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Result 2021 Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|Sikkim BAMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Sikkim BHMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Sikkim BUMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Sikkim BNYS Colleges||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Govt. of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department will conduct the Sikkim Ayush counselling.
Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department 2021 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
The counselling for Sikkim NEET 2021 admission will be conducted in the online mode in two rounds.
No, the application form will be available in online mode only.
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will start the registration for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate, or NEET-UG 2021, counselling for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses.