List of BSMS Colleges in Sikkim: “Sikkim” is one of India’s most beautiful and literate states. The state has an area of 7,096 km2 (2,740 sq mi). It is bounded by the Indian state of West Bengal to the south. Some state-run Colleges in Sikkim offer a degree in various professional courses, but sadly, the state does not have any Siddha College. There is no Siddha college in Sikkim (According to the Central Council of Indian Medicine). The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, there will be several Siddha colleges in Sikkim in the next coming future.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
2. BSMS Colleges in Sikkim
3. NEET 2022 Cutoff
5. Important Link
Sikkim Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2022 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Sikkim AIAPGET Counselling
|Sikkim Ayush NEET 2022 Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush College Cutoff||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Top BSMS Colleges in Sikkim
Aspirants who belong to Sikkim state may get admission in any other form of Siddha college. Here in this article, we will learn about the Top BSMS Colleges in Sikkim to study the best Siddha courses.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Year (Including 1-Year Internship)||3 Year|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
List of BSMS Colleges in Sikkim
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college in Sikkim. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Sikkim. Aspirants who belong to Sikkim state want admission to other form Siddha colleges, then click the link mentioned below.
|Top BSMS College in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department’s official portal to register for NEET 2022 Sikkim State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Sikkim NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Sikkim NEET 2022 Counselling schedule. Candidates can check the Sikkim Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Sikkim NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Sikkim must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Here. We have mentioned the important link of Sikkim like Medical Colleges, Dental Colleges and Ayush Colleges List as well as Ayush Counselling, Cutoff & Seat Matrix for Sikkim State.
|List of BAMS Colleges in Sikkim||Click Here|
|List of BSMS Colleges in Sikkim||Click Here|
|List of BHMS Colleges in Sikkim||Click Here|
|List of BUMS Colleges in Sikkim||Click Here|
|List of BNYS Colleges in Sikkim||Click Here|
|List of Medical Colleges in Sikkim||Click Here|
|List of Dental Colleges in Sikkim||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Sikkim Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many ministries approve government BSMS Colleges in Sikkim of Ayush?
A. Sikkim has no any Govt. BSMS college.
Q. What are the other courses provided under AYUSH Sikkim?
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Sikkim are BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BNYS.
Q. How many ministries approve private BSMS Colleges in Sikkim of Ayush?
A. Sikkim has no Pvt BSMS college.
Q. Are there other states that provide BSMS courses other than Sikkim?
A. Yes, other states provide BSMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, and Goa. For more information, Click Here.