Top BSMS Colleges in Maharashtra: Maharashtra is India’s second-most populous state and third-largest state by area. The state of Maharashtra has widely accepted as the wealthiest state in the country by GDP and also the most industrialized state in India.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The state has some of the finest MBBS Colleges in the country like AFMC Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune etc, but according to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine, the state does not have any Siddha College. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Maharastra.
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 BSMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Top BSMS Colleges in Maharashtra
Aspirants who belong to Maharashtra state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSMS Colleges in Maharashtra to study the best Siddha courses.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BSMS Colleges in Maharashtra overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Siddha Colleges in Maharashtra
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
The candidates who are applying for BSMS Colleges in Maharashtra must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in three rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private College of Maharashtra without the NEET exam.
A. There are no government/Pvt BSMS colleges in Maharashtra.
A. There is no Seats Government college BSMS in Maharashtra.